Mikey sat up too. "Dude, you better hide. There's a human guy around here." He warns as he points out somewhere.

"Easy, easy." The mutant tosses the car behind him. "This is Repo Mantis Salvage... The guy is me." He presented himself.

"This is your lot?" Mikey asks before he leaps up, clasps his hands together in a begging motion close to the mantis face. "You have to sell us that moon buggy! Please!"

Donnie grabs Mikey's shell and pulls him back. "Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Cool your scramjets, buddy. This is a negotiation. We gotta play it smooth." He says in a whisper.

Then the two brothers put on a pair of sunglass, Mikey walks along the side of the buggy, running his fingers along it, Donnnie trails a finger along the other side and then rubs his fingers together before leaning back against a tire.

"So, uh, how much you gonna pay us to take this pile of parts off your hands, amigo?" Donnie asks the mantis.

Without looking at them, Repo picked a clipboard. "Scram. I got a lot of fenders to count."

"I see you drive a hard bargain, sir. Well, perhaps I can interest you..." Donnie holds up wallet. "... in a little coin." Opening the wallet to reveal a coupon for ice cream and some coins. "I've got big silver, small silver, and I can make it rain copper, daddy." He mentions as he drops two handfuls of pennies.

Having pennies roll near his feet, Repo still had his back facing them before he then roll his eyes. "Hey, you ain't got nearly enough, but say, I could use a couple of tough muties like you. Ever do any repo work?"

Leaping in front of Donnie, Mikey strike a cool pose. "Of course! No." Lowers his sunglasses at the mantis. "What's repo work?" He asks.

"It's when you take stuff back." Eva finally made her appearance stepping out from a pile of cars as she shook of a dust from her sleeves.

"Eva. Where have you been?" Donnie asks as he made his way to the girl, checking if she was injured.

"You guys left me behind and I had a hard time finding you from all these piles but made it out somehow." She said as Donnie battle arms check every part of her as he held her face. "So, who well they need to go?" She then asks the newly found mutant.

Repo checked Eva from head to Teo before he slices off the mirror from a car with his claw. "From deadbeats who didn't pay. Do a job for me today, and I'll let you have that moon buggy thing."

"We're in." Mikey grins happily and leaps towards Repo.

"And...sidebar." Donnie grabs Mikey's shell again and yanks him back. "Look, Mikey, repo men have to be mean, and I don't know if you know this, but you're kind of a softie." He whispers to his younger brother.

Mikey pouted. "That really hurts my feelings!" Realized. "Oh, you have a point. But I can do this. Hard as nails." Mikey then let out a growl then turns back to Repo, who was talking to Eva.

"So, your dating that nerdy turtle?" They heard Repo ask her.

Eva blushed, looking away to avoid him seeing her face. "A-At... At least he's fun and nice to be with." She lightly scratches a cheek. "Despise his bad boy actitud, I enjoy being with him." She smiles.

"And what about me?" He then suggested leaning down a bit. "If I had met you before, you'd give me a chance too?"

"Hey!!" Donnie shouted out.

"We're in." Mikey talks out getting the mantis attention back to them." What's the skinny, chico?"

Repo turned to them, grinning. "I need you to get an RV..." He holds up the clipboard with a picture of the RV and documents. "... from a real shady mutant. Holes up in the woods, on the wrong side of the tracks, in the darkest outskirts of the bad part of town."