Episode 2: Explanation

Zacznij od początku

As she said that she flew a kiss towards me making me blush as she giggles everyone except for the rest of the women who are glaring at Midnight sweatdrops at this, but I cough it off as I return to my professional business.

"Anyway," I said as I look back towards Aizawa. "On your question about Nezu being an Alien. That answer is a yes."

I said making everyone shocked to see that the Principal of UA High is an Alien all this time.

"Nezu is an alien called a Galvan one of the smartest beings in this Universe." I continue speaking as I grab something from my pocket and show it to them." Here's what the Alien species of Galvan looks like."

I took out a hologram disk and typed the Galvan species, then press Enter. The hologram disk began to show the Alien species called the Galvan and when I show them the different images of the Galvan and their home Planet everyone was surprised that I have highly advanced technology and also the Alien that they see.

"If Power Loader is here right now." Present Mic said. "He would probably be passing out right now on so much more highly advanced technology on their Planet than ours."

"Even David would be passed out same goes with Melissa. She would go crazy about this."

"So that's an Alien called Galvan one of the smartest beings in the Universe." He muttered as he look towards me. "Then why he looks like that right now?"

But Nezu interrupted me from answering his question as he began speaking.

"You already know that in the past that was being experimented on, right?" He explained as everyone nodded. "But you didn't know about how I look before I become this and also why my intelligence is my Quirk after all."

After he said the mood becomes dark and Aizawa apologizes to him.

"My sorry for invading your private information, Principal Nezu."

"It's okay, Aizawa." He accepts his apology. "I know you all have doubts that I was an Alien. 

Then he looked back towards me. "Please continue answering Aizawa's question, Tennyson."

"Okay on to the next question on why your Planet didn't know about this. To answer your question is that it already knows that Aliens already live here on your Plant Terra."

After I said that and looked at everyone's faces who looked shocked and I already know that I just dropped a bomb and it exploded on them.

"WHAT?!" Everyone yelled except for Nezu.

Then I see a blonde-haired woman wearing a cat suit that looked cute and beautiful.

"So you mean that we already live with Aliens and we didn't know about it?! She yelled and after she looked at me with a sly smile on her face." Oh and please call me Ryuko Tsuchikawa aka Pixie-Bob also I was wondering if you are single~"

After she said that I was blushing asking me if I was single and of course, I answer since it was my first time dating after all.

To answer your first question, yes and you're second is also yes, I am indeed single age 22 already graduated College with a high degree in science, and one of the best agents of Plumbers...And this is the first time someone asked me if I was single..."

After I said with a blush all the women were blushing and giggling that I was single, then I see that Pixie-Bob sees me as a fish and that she was too caught, but then a brown-short-haired woman pulled her away from me and apologize.

"I am sorry for her since she is in her thirties right now and my name is Shino Sosaki, but call me Mandalay."

"I-It's fine," I said with a blush on my cheeks. "Also I'm fine with older women since I want a mature and easy to get along with like you."

After I said while whispering the last part, she managed to hear that and start blushing and quickly push Pixie-Bob away from me but then came a man wearing a tiger suit.

"But how did you know about this? By the way, called me Tiger."

"Before I could answer your question," I said as I turn around to look at Nezu. "You have to promise me and Nezu that you all don't have to tell anyone that aliens exist on this Planet and outer place."

"Why is that?" Aizawa said since he's still not fully trusted me yet.

"Cause your Planet Terra wasn't ready for aliens since your technology is still Level 2 to 3 and you didn't want the media and the people to get all panicked when Aliens were real."

"You got a point."

"And you have already had your answer."

"We do?"

"Of course," I said pointing towards Nezu. "When Nezu began living on this Planet many years ago and create a Headquarters here on your Planet, he recruited different kinds of Aliens who want to work and they also began started seeing visitors from different Planets who want a peaceful life here on this Planet, so they dug underground and create an underground town called the Undertown to live."

After I explained this everyone was shocked that Aliens began living on this Planet for many years now and nobody didn't know about this.

"W-Wow." She was shocked to hear this information. "So that means we already had Aliens living here also the Plumbers HQ and we didn't know this since they live underground on top of the City?"

"Amazing!" She said as she looks both Nezu and me. "Can we visit the Undertown on how they looked? By the way, call me Tomoko Shiretoko aka Ragdoll."

When she said that everyone took an interest and what to see the underground town called Undertown and see different Aliens.

"Sure if you want." 

"But don't cause any trouble there since Aliens living there."

"Thanks and can you even tour the town as well?" 

"Might as well." 

After I said that Ragdoll start jumping like a kid on what to go to the toy shop or candy store and then she hold my arm with her arm making me blush and the rest of the women started looking at her angrily while the men were sweatdrop and didn't want to intervene this drama.

"Anyway," I said getting their attention. "So any more questions for you to ask me?" 

Then I see a blonde-haired man who looks like a skinny man or a zombie who needs meat in his stomach.

"My name is Toshinori Yagi but call me  All Might and my question is why are you called Jon the Ultimate? 

"Sorry, but I can't tell you since it's top secret."

"Jon." He said getting my attention as I look towards him. "You can trust your secret with us and we promise that this secret will be more dangerous since everyone in the whole galaxy wants your little brother and your watches."

After a few thoughts on possibilities for each route that I will take whether I will tell them or not, I just sighed and nodded in agreement which make Nezu smile.

"Fine,"  I said while looking at everyone with a serious expression on my face. "Once again promise me that you'll have to keep these a secret unless you convince me and have permission from Nezu, then you call tell others, am I clear?"

Everyone nods in agreement as they embrace what am I going to tell my secret about the Ultimatrix the most powerful tool in the whole 5 galaxies.

"This one here," I said while I remove my left sleeve and show them the Ultimatrix. "Is one of the most powerful tools in the whole universe, the Ultimatrix, and its power is that it can alter my DNA and turn me into one of my 30 Aliens and still counting."

As I said that everyone except for Nezu was once more in shock that I had the most powerful tool in the whole 5 galaxies which make me transform into one of my 30 Aliens and still counting. Also using its Alien power whether for battle or rescue.

"WHAT?!" Everyone except for Nezu and I were yelling at they couldn't on what I just said to them which I reasonable.

"It's going to be a long day for me to explain the Ultimatrix." I thought as I rubbed my forehead using my two fingers which also I shake my head from the headache which I will explain to them.

End Chapter