Thank you Waltons

Start from the beginning

"Right now y/n, there was no reason for you to react in the way you did"
"But she pulled my hair first!"
"Y/n! There is not evidence she did but there is evidence on Ava's arm you twisted it."
"OF COURSE THERES GONNA BE NO EVIDECNE OF THIS BITCH PULLING MY HAIR! What do you want a fucking bruise on my head?!" I say snapping standing up, was this principal stupid?
"Y/n! You are suspended from school for three days for minor violence and not appropriate language use!"
"This school is so shit I hope you know that." Now I'm pissed, I went walked out the door before the principal could say anymore, I stormed into my classroom and got my bag and everything.
"Mrs y/l/n where are you-" I cut the teacher out by walking out and slamming the classroom door, I walked all the way home pissed off but on the way I felt something wasn't right.

⚠️TW guys this will include rape and violence (I will not put in the actual rape cause no but it will happen though if you get what I mean) but I will be including the violence but. Unfortunately this happens a lot in today's society and I wish it didn't, it honestly makes me sick to my guts 💔

I kept walking though and turned the corner and saw two guys, they looked about 18 and I just kept walking home, I did text Jaden real quick because something was off.

Jaden ⚾️🫶

Y/n😾🫶
Jaden im on ****** street and
There's these two guys they look 18
But something feels really off I
Just thought to let you know and
I'm suspended from school
cause of Ava.

End of text

As I kept walking I hear one of the guys.
"Hey! You look hot what's your name?" I kept walking and didn't say anything then felt a hand push me back and I hit the wall
"Hey I was talking to you."
"Let me go" I say calmly but then the other guy came up to me and put his hand under my chin.
"Your real pretty, want to do something fun?"
"No" I say quitely with a tear leaving my eye. He takes his hand and wipes the tear and then puts my hair behind my ears, the other guy was holding me against the wall and I tried kicking and screaming and yelling for help and trying to escape but the guy holding me was very strong and the other guy covered my mouth with his hand so I couldn't be heard then he punched me in the stomach making me fall to the ground.
"Uh fuck.." I say groaning cause of the pain. The other guy kicked me to the ground then stood over me with his feet either side of me and held my head up by my hair and then all I could see was black.

Jadens POV

It was lunch and I noticed y/n hasn't been in any classes, I was going to message her and ask if she skipped when I read her text which made me have a full panic attack. I rushed to find Javon and when I did I pulled his arm and dragged him out the school.
"Yo bro what are you doing we could get in trouble and I just got un-grounded from the golf cart thing"
"I think dad and mum would understand" I showed him the message and his eyes widened, I called y/n 5 times and no answer, I left 23 messages and no answer, I was really scared at this point.

We walked to the street she said she was on and she was on the ground with her pants and shirt a bit ripped up and scratched, all I could do was cry, who knows what those men did, her pants were slightly lower then she had them going to school and me and Javon rushed to her and I tried to wake her up while Javon was calling mum and dad and then Jayla. I pulled her pants up to wear they should be and cried and begged for her to wake up.

Mum arrived with Jayla and she was crying and Jayla ran over and started crying even more.
"Okay quick get her in the car and show me the text she sent you, I'll run to the store and get her a plan B pill incase anything happened" mum said really calmly; I could tell she wanted us to stay as calm as possible.
(Also guys I don't live in USA or like those country that spell mum as mom and I keep forgetting to change it so don't be hating) I nodded and picked y/n up and took her to the car.

(Y/n POV)

I woke up in a very familia room, my clothes had changed and my face hurt and I felt like shit.
"Y/n your awake!" Jaden said coming over hugging me very tightly not so he hurt me.
"Uh how did my clothes change?"
"Jayla did it but are you feeling better?" He asks still hugging me.
"Yes now that I know I'm here in your house." I say smiling then Jaden pulls away and gives me a pill.
"What's this?"
"Just incase, it's a plan B pill cause we don't know what may have happened" I nod and take it and then I ask to use Jaden's shower and he allows me and gives me a towel and everything. He checked up on me every 5 minutes which I thought was really nice of him.

When I got out the shower and put clothes on and let my hair out to dry cause I washed it, I had the urge to hug Jaden, I walked out and he was lying down on his bed on his phone with grey sweats and no shirt, I don't care. I went over and cuddled up to him
"Thank you Jaden like actually" I started to tear up.
"No problems but if you need help with anything or feeling unsafe or shit like that again do exactly what you did today" he says hugging me back and I drifted away to sleep in his arms.

I woke up around 4 hours later so it was around 7pm. Jaden was no longer next to me so I went down stairs and saw everyone there eating dinner.
"Oh y/n I didn't want to wake you up" Jaden said getting up and grabbing a plate and utensils and putting them next to him, I sat down and thanked him and after I dished up my food I looked up and sighed in relief that I had the Waltons in my life.
"Thank you for tonight and dinner and especially coming to get me" I say while everyone's still eating.
"No worries sweetie I just hope your alright and I want you to know that we're here for you" Jess said with a smile on her face, her smile made me smile and then I looked over at Jaden who was smiling as well.
"Your cute when you smile you know that?" I say quietly and Javon drops his fork and we all turn to look at Javon and he quickly picks it up and continues eating, I look back at Jaden for a second and smile then back down at my food and continued eating.

It was now 7:40 and Jaden took me home, I said goodbye and thank you again to everyone and when me and Jaden were in the car he put one hand on the wheel and another on my thigh.
"So did you like mean what u said at dinner? About my smile?" He asks concentrating on the road.
"Yeah I did. why?"
"Just wondering cause I'm quite insecure about it cause people have said stuff about it so it was nice hearing that" (also this actually has happened to him and he's insecure about his smile which makes me so mad, to anyone who has said anything bad about his smile, fuck you cause his smile is so cute and adorable)
"Jaden, don't be insecure over things like that, let people say shit but don't let it get to your head cause your smile is adorable in my opinion." I say comforting him, he smiles even more
"See thats what you need to be doing!" I say squeezing his cheeks together then he just laughs. I arrive home and hug him and thank him for everything then I give him a kiss on the cheek and walk inside.

"Y/n! Thank gosh your alright!" My mum says crying into my neck as we hug, my dad is on the counter crying as well.
"I am thanks to the Waltons, but can we not talk about this like ever please?" I ask and my mum nods. I walk over to my dad and hug him.
"But I did scratch one of the guys as much as possible so I may have his dna?" My mums face changed to a happy one.
"Tomorrow how about we skip school and go to the police station, cut your nails off and put them in this bag since the station is closed now, don't cut three incase they need it" she's says handing me a sandwich bag.
"Oh I'm um suspended for 3 days"
"Wait for what?" My dad asks confused.
"Uh so Ava, out of no where, she pulled my hair so I grabbed her hand and twisted her arm then I swore at the principal cause he said some dumb ass shit saying I'm suspended because there's evidence on Ava's arm from the marks that I twisted her arm but no evidence on my hair getting pulled first! She's a bitch!"
"Oh are you serious? I'm walking in the school and I hope your principal knows that we will get our way" my mum says now Cleary pissed at the principal, I say goodnight to both and I cut my nails and just go straight to bed and let everything out, I cry and cry for about 1 hours because of what happened. Why can't people just keep there fucking dicks to themself and there hands to them selfs, unless it's self defending with throwing hands, this world is disgusting. I eventually calmed down and put on my favourite music playlist and fell asleep.

2634 words.