'Heroes Vs Villains'

Start from the beginning

The sound of liquid flowing make everyone shut their eyes, the mother's who currently have their child with them block their sons and daughters views by using their hands.

As everyone mourned for the death of those guards and that innocent girl suddenly the voice of the villain can be heard, shouting like it's in pain.

"Arrhhkk?! My arm! My arm!" Shout the villain in pain as he step back with his right hand was no more and blood continue to come out of it, splattering around to the ground.

"You... You bitch! I'll kill you!" The villain shout in complete anger as he attacks the girl once again but this time dark lightnings suddenly appeared and electrocute him making him fall to the ground.

"So noisy and you also interrupting my time... Annoying." I said as I look at the man who I just electrocute uninterested and as an annoyance.

"Oh right those unfortunate guard. Wait a second." I said as I finally remembered those guards who just got killed and with a flick of my fingers I had revived the guard that was killed earlier.

Waking up from the dead the guard did the most logical thing to do, he passed out.

"Well at least his okay now. Alright Miss the nuisance is gone can you please give me my money now?" I ask while smiling innocently while the shaking lady just proceed to take my card, scan it and gave the money that I want.

'If I know such a nuisance would appear I would have just use an ATM.' I thought as I continue to walk but when I was about to leave the guard who just narrowly escape death earlier call me.

"W-Wait a minute k-kid? Um... I mean M-Ma'am!" The guard stutter clearly terrified and in fear for some reason.

"Hm? Is there a problem Mister?" I ask as I turn around to look at the msiter who call me.

"Y-You revived him right? Why not do the same to the others?" The man ask with clear fear in his eyes which confuse Rimuru but she answer honestly anyway.

"I don't like their attitude. Don't you?"

"Huh? Well they are certain jerks and assholes sometimes but they are still willing to sacrifice their lives to protect the others so please..." The guard with pleading eyes beg to me.

'Hehe. There are really still good people in this Planet after all.' I thought happy and proud of this human who's begging to me to revived his tormentors and bullies.

"I understand I will revived them and don't worry, your and that man's life will be much more better from now on." I declared as I open the door and leave the bank.

'There are kids there so what have happened might leave them with trauma so I guess it's better to remove those bad memories.' I thought as I had use [ Thought Domination ] on everyone in the building making them forgot about me and altering their memories a little bit.

...
......
.........

"So a random Hero come and save everyone before the villain could hurt anyone?" One of the detective ask to the guard from earlier.

"Yes. As far as I can remember he's a pretty big man, pink hair and a muscular body." The guard said describing the person that had save them.

"I see. Thank you for your cooperation sir we will be going now." The detective merely said as he prepares to leave because the villain was already hand cuff and capture by the police.

...
......
.........

After getting out of the bank I quickly goes to the nearest grocery I could find and buy many ingredients as Ciel will be the one coocking for tonight. Then after that I eat in every restaurant I see, eating all of their foods so much that I got ban from some of them.