SCP 666-X04: Sound Master

This SCP is a very friendly and rather talkative SCP. It enjoys being in company with SCP 666-X02 and X06. As of now, it only managed to hurt some of the employees by accident as it has troubles controlling their ability. The ability on its own is labeled as very dangerously. Every employee is instructed to wear protective headphones while entering this SCP's room.

Sound Master was a popular radio host. No one knows how long he is doing this but his ability to always entertain the listener is amazing. This was why he was labeled as harmless since this SCP never intends to harm anyone at all.

Nevertheless due to it's voice amplifying ability, it can burst a victims ear drums and leaving that person to be deaf for life. Other known side effects are ear bleeding as well as blacking out due to the extreme volume of sound this person can produce.

As mentioned, no one knows how long or what really happened to this human being to be turned into an SCP but fact is that something happened. The SCP was naturally asked but its answer remind the same through the questioning. It insisted on not knowing anything and being born this way. Upon further research it was found out that the SCP was once called Presentation Michael at a popular radio station. The mysterious part is that no one remembers this SCP working there and any kind of age information was not able to be obtained. 

####

Sansa