"Hmm? It looks like some of them don't have any power though?"

<< They are the unfortunate that didn't receive any gifts from birth. The society call them the Quirkless and as you would guess yes they are discriminated against. There are even some that commit suicide because of bullying and insults from everyone. >>

Discrimination. If someone ask me what I don't like that's one of the first thing that would pop out of my mind.

I after all had experience it. Me and my friends due to being Monster in nature had been discriminated by the Humans and my people was killed due to that reason too.

<< In case your curios currently ten percent of the World are Quirkless. Currently twenty five had suicide in Japan and one hundred sixty-two around the whole World. It was this year's count. >>

Hearing that I feel sadness for those poor Souls.

"Ciel..."

<< I have gathered all of their Souls just now. What would you like me to do? >>

Hearing my partner words I just smiled.

"Devour them with [ Soul Consumption ] and then send them to the 'Utopia'." I said as Ciel just reply with a single << Understood. >> Ands I was finally at ease.

'Utopia' was a one of the techniques I created from [ Void God Azathot ]. It uses the combination of [ Soul Consumption ] and [ Imaginary Space ].

Just as it says anyone swallow by [ Soul Consumption] and send to 'Utopia' will have their eternal dream of happiness.

I am sure those poor Souls will be happy there after all Shizu and Yuuki seems so happy now.

"Thank you Ciel, at least we managed to help those people." I said smiling while my Manas just return a 'Hmm.' to me.

"Now do you still remember the request I  told you about?" I ask as I start to blush once again.

<< Yes of course. What does Master want? >>

"First I want you to stop calling me Master and start calling me Rimuru-chan from now on." I said much to Ciel surprised but he did agreed with it anyway.

"And second I want you to transfer your consciousness to this body!" I said as pull out a body I've been preparing for this day.

<< Rimuru-chan this... >>

"Ciel please! Ever since as the [ Great Sage ] you have been with me from the start of my journey until the end and now I want you to accompany me in this World, by my side." I pleaded which as I expected work as Ciel transfer his consciousness to the body I had prepared.

Then as Ciel had transfer his consciousness to the body it start to glow and start to morph and change to an appearance I want.

As the glow died down a beautiful girl? boy? Now can be seen alongside Rimuru.

She/He has white hair, red eyes, slender body and most of all a very beautiful and cute face.