🎹🔎

A Danganronpa V3 AU where there's a double murder in chapter 1.

.•° .•° .•° .•° .•° .•° .•°

Cameras, library, now waiting. In an empty classroom, Kaede and Shuichi were waiting for the receiver to go off, then it would be their time to strike. Sitting on some chairs, the pianist grabbed one of Shuichi's pale hands.

"With you by my side, I feel like I can stand up to anything." She smiled at him, trying to lift his spirit. Her face grew a bit of a pink hue. "... I believe in you, so you should definitely believe in yourself!"

The detective didn't answer back, but he smiled at her, making eye contact for the first time. Kaede smiled, moving closer to him.

Both were just staring into each other's eyes. Shuichi felt his face heat up, also leaning towards the blonde girl. With the smallest voice, he began: "Kaede, I-" *BEEP, BEEP*

"Ack! The alarm!" Shuichi suddenly stood up, breaking their contact. "I'll go check, stay here!" And with that, he rushed out of the classroom, still with a notorious blush on his cheeks.

Kaede was left behind in the classroom. She lifted her hands to her face, feeling the heat radiating from it. Was he going to confess or something? Ugh, stupid receiver... But anyways, back on track! Shuichi should be coming back now... Any moment.

She grabbed a broom and swept the floor, tripping a few times with the desks. Her mind raced with questions. Where is Shuichi? What happened? What now? Should she just go?

She glanced at the clock on the wall. It has been seven minutes since the detective went to check the cameras. He hadn't returned. What if something terrible happened?

Kaede decided to just go for it. She dropped the broom, not caring where it fell, and rushed to the library. The halls were empty, raising her anxieties.

She found the library, the door was closed. Without hesitation, she opened it, not believing her eyes for what was inside.

There lay the dead body of Shuichi Saihara, the Ultimate detective. Shuichi, who was smiling and talking a few minutes ago was now dead. Gone. An empty shell was left behind.

There was a big pool of blood around him, his hair and clothes stained pink. Clear signs of struggle as the bookshelf were also splashed with blood and a trail that indicated he tried to get away.

His cap was knocked off and rested next to him. His head had a big opening. The smell was sickening, making Kaede sick to her stomach.

Her eyes started forming tears, blurring her vision. Her legs took a step back, before giving up and forcing her to fall abruptly on the floor.

Kaede cried silently, mourning her friend's death. She didn't even realize when a shadow appeared behind her, holding a metal ball and ready to strike--

.•° .•° .•° .•° .•° .•° .•°

Mind you, this is mostly a filler. I don't like this a lot, but whatever.