08

When the two girls got back it was silent. And awkward, to say the least. Max didn't know what to say at all, was she supposed to say 'i love you to'? Maybe she should, el seemed to be a little down in the dumps. Had she hurt her feelings?

As they sat down on the couch for the movie, el distanced herself. Thats how max knew she had screwed up. Or that something was entirely wrong. So she tapped her hand, indicating for el to look at her.

"El, come with me?" She whispered, not wanting to draw attention.

Surprisingly, el nodded. They both got up and el made the excuse of 'max needing to go to the toilet'. They both walked off with no questions, making their way to els bedroom. Max sat on the bed and patted next to her so el could sit.

"I'm sorry."

Els face contorted with confusion.

"Why are you sorry?"

Max was now also confused.

"I should've remembered."

"You couldn't have max. It is not your fault."

Now it was incredibly silent, both girls looking at each other. And then max saw els gaze flicker to her lips, only for a slight second but it was enough for max to notice. They were close, very close. Close enough that max could feel els shaky breath on her lips. So she closed the gap, filling the desire they both had. Her hands cupped els face as el tangled her hands in Maxs hair. They both pulled away, shocked by what just happened. And max did what she did best, apologise.

"I'm sorry, god i just ruined it-"

She was cut off by a pair of lips on her own. Max could feel el grin against her lips, making it incredibly hard for herself to contain her smile. They both bursted out laughing, el collapsed on the bed and sighed. Max settled next to the girl, also sighing with content. Should could finally make out what her feelings towards el were, it was love. She loved el. Just like before.

Both girls returned back downstairs, trying to contain their grins. Blush prominent on their cheeks. El sat next to max this time, resting her head on the girls shoulder and embracing the gingers hand with her own. Will looked over in the girls direction, seeing their grins and their hands. He knew what happened.

A/N ah yes now i can write fluff without pulling my hair out. It may have been rushed but look forward to the oncoming chapters, there will be angst. MUWAHAHAHAHAHAH