S4 ‹A Sound Argument›

Start from the beginning

Louis narrowed his eyes as he walked towards (Y/n), who stared at him in silence. Levi narrows his eyes up at her and makes his way to stand in front of Eren. 

[Levi]: No, you won't be working together..-Levi states, putting an arm out and holding his left hand up as Eren just looked down at him- You are lucky to see their faces..-Yelena just continues her smile as she just lets her arm fall to her side-

[Yelena]: Plenty enough for me..-She then turns to her right, takes a few steps, and holds her arms out as her smile brightens- Today will be a joyous day. The port is complete and we're welcoming our first outside visitor. From Paradis Island's sole friendly nation, Hizuru--Special Envoy, Kiyomi Azumabito..

And not too far, there was a ship making its way to the island as the middle-aged woman, Kiyomi, stood still and watched as her hair flew within the gust.

~~~~🕊🕊~~~~

Within the walls and in a higher-up building, Many Marleyans were on guard with a few of Kiyomi's guards. Thre Military Polices were in the room while Levi, Louis, Hanji, and Historia stood behind (Y/n), Mikasa y Eren. The six stare at the back of Kiyomi as the woman grabs what looked like a cloak from a box and turns to the main three.

Kiyomi's arm then slides down to reveal the three-sword crest as she asks them.

[Kiyomi]: Do you recognize this family crest?..

Eren and Mikasa gasp at the same time. Mikasa holds her left wrist and brings it closer to her chest.

[Mikasa]: That's...-Eren quickly looks at Mikasa-

[Eren]: Show it, Mikasa.. 

[Mikasa]: But my mom said to keep it a secret..-Mikasa looks at him while a drop of sweat fell down his forehead while (Y/n), Historia, Levi, Louis and Hanji looked at the two of them in silence-

[Eren]: You showed it to me when we were little. It's a secret meant for today..-Mikasa looks away to the ground while Eren continues speaking- Go on..

Mikasa just looks away and looks at her wrist before removing the bandages from her wrist and holds it up, instantly making Kiyomi and her guards gasp and have their mouths drop. On her outer wrist was the crest as she then began explaining to them.

[Mikasa]: Before she died, this symbol was passed down to me from my mother. She said I should pass it on to my child... 

Kiyomi just trots her way, her heels clicking against the ground as she places her hands on her shoulder and hunches over, exclaiming.

[Kiyomi]: What an admirable deed! Over a century ago, the shogun we Azumabitos descended from had a son. He was on friendly terms with King Fritz and often came to Paradis..-The group just stares and takes this information in with silence- After the Great Titan War, Hizuru was defeated and in disarray. In the confusion, a child of the shogunate was left behind on the island..-Tears well up in Kiyomi's eyes as her voice quivered. She looks up at Mikasa and finishes her explanation- You're the lost descendant of our nation's ruler! You're the hope of Hizuru!..

Mikasa just stays silent, her eyes staring down at Kiyomi.

~~~~🕊🕊~~~~

The Garrison, Military Police, and the Scout higher-ups were now outside of the room they were just in as they were taking a break from the meeting. The four Garrisons started murmuring together.