There was no smile on the little face of the cub. With a flick of the little hand, the iron brick in her hand smashed towards the man below.

Feeling the danger, Ye Qingchen supported Han Yiyi in his arms and quickly dodged back.

"Bang" gravel splashed, hard iron bricks collided with the ground, the floor made of stones was smashed to pieces.

If it was said that she had only exerted a little strength before, this time she had made up her mind and did not show any sympathy at all. If this brick is smashed, it will either die or be disabled.

"You" Ye Qingchen said in disbelief. Realize that the other party is really daring to hit hard.

He felt another strong wind behind and before he could react, he felt a sudden pain in his leg and the heavy object that flew suddenly broke his right leg bone strongly.

The leg bone was broken, and the severe pain hit, Ye Qingchen's face was pale, cold sweat slipped down his cheeks, and he couldn't help groaning.

"Qingchen, are you okay?"

Han Yiyi looked at the man in front of her with tears streaming down her face. She had never seen him so helpless and painful.

"Does it hurt?" Paipai asked indifferently.

Ye Qingchen resisted the pain, and with the help of Han Yiyi, he barely supported her body.

Before he could speak, the little doll on the eaves whispered, "It should be very painful. The bones are all broken."

Listening to these words with unknown meaning, I didn't understand the other party's intention. I thought it was deliberately mocking him, Ye Qingchen said His face became darker.

Han Yiyi, who was on the side with a sad face, shouted to Peipei, "How can you do this? He is your father ." 

The woman who accompanied Ye Qingchen looked at Ye Qingchen in confusion and said, "You can't bear just such a little pain." 

"You must know that the pain you are feeling right now is less than half of the pain that Han Jue and I felt when we had internal poisoning." 

At this point, Ye Qingchen was silent for a moment, and Han Yiyi didn't dare to say anything. In this matter, it is true that he and she are sorry for these two children. 

Seeing the guilt look on the pair of men and women, PeiPei slowly said, "I heard everything you said to Yin Lingyi before. Do you know why you were smashed?"

Beside her, the woman fell weakly to the ground, her fair face was covered in blood, her bloodstained hands tightly covering her mouth, helpless and miserable.

Peipei said, "As the saying goes, it's just right to pay your debts. Of course there's nothing wrong with that. But" she said angrily, "You say you owe someone else's debt, obviously it's the stupid woman and two young children Pay it back for you, how can you so brazenly say it's was all yours?"

"Over the years, are you the one who bleeds? Is it you who is poisoned? Is it you who jumped off the cliff? Is it you who has endured hardship? That person, is that you?"

Ye Qingchen's face turned pale, and he wanted to open his mouth to refute something.

"Shut up, shameless thing," said Pepe with a vicious look on her face.

"Do you want to say that you have been suffering in your heart?"

"It is you who grieved in the company of wine and beauty, drunk and sad in the high bed and soft couch, you feel lonely in the pursuit of power and everyone only sees your superficial enjoyment? I didn't notice how sad and sad behind you. It's too much, right?"

Peipei looked at Ye Qingchen with contempt.

"Dare you just move your lips, occasionally cover your chest and say a few innocuous words, and express your guilt and it's all right. Those real pains in your body are all suffered by others."

"You watch the people around you with your own eyes. This stupid woman is sad and hurt for you, watching her own flesh and blood suffer from fetal poison. However, you stand on the side intact, pointing to the pain they endured and asking the executioner who hurt them enough? " 

Ye Qingchen slowly lowered his head and pursed his lips tightly, he knew very well in his heart that he couldn't refute anything. All along, Yiyi has given in and sacrificed for him. 

However, the husband and wife are one body, right ?

"Hmph, don't talk about the deceitful nonsense that husband and wife are one, father and son are connected, hurt in your body and pain in my heart, right, really according to the etiquette, His Royal Highness Chengwang, have you married this girl Han? Shuliu Li Ming match is getting married?"

Han Yiyi and Ye Qingchen looked at each other with bitterness.

When they got married that day, for Yin Lingyi's sake, he abandoned her alone in the auditorium, and the two naturally never went to the auditorium to complete the wedding. Later, she felt resentment in her heart and did not want to go to church again with him. According to the etiquette, she and he are indeed not a real husband and wife, and up to now, they don't even have an official status.

"Ah." Paipai sighed sadly. "It turns out that Han Jue and I are illegitimate children." 

The illegitimate children

Han Yiyi's figure was shaky, she knew exactly what it meant. She couldn't help grief in her heart. In the end, she actually made her child an illegitimate child.

PeiPei look at the few men and women under the eaves. This tangled love-hate relationship is really annoying.

"Han Yiyi, I have already said everything I need to say. From now on, your choice has nothing to do with me. Whether it's good or bad, you have to bear it yourself. You have to remember that your daughter, Li, died because of your choice."

On the eaves, Pei Pei stood up slowly, patted the dust on her body, thinking that she would have to bring a soft cushion to go up the roof in the future. This hard tile has been sitting for a long time, which really makes people feel uncomfortable.

I don't know, those heroes and masters in the storybook, how come they all fall in love with the roof.

Not nice, too cold