Part 16

He knew that this little guy had always wanted to be the boss.

When she was still babbling, small arms and short legs were still unsteady, she had already dominated the imperial palace— the Royal Beast Garden.

She is still domineering and unwilling to suffer...

I only heard the soft voice of the little milk and then asked:

"Is it the most powerful?"

"Yes." 

The big eyes suddenly lit up.

"Then I want to learn!"

At this time, Qi Yan's deep eyes were filled with endless meaning, and he looked down at the excited expression of the little girl and asked in a solemn tone,

"Is it really decided?"

Seriously Looking at the eyes of his PeiPei,

"This road is very hard."

"You will encounter countless difficulties..."

Although he will use his best strength to clear those visible and invisible obstacles in advance .

However, it was still difficult...

I looked at the fleshy little chubby hand in the wide palm, she was so small, he was destined to walk in front of her. 

He can protect her to grow up safely while he is still alive, what if one day he is gone?

Who will protect her then?

After escaping from the fire and hiding in the deep mountains, he gradually understood that only when he is strong and strong can he no longer fear any danger...

So...

an indifferent voice statement. 

Then, in this quiet and empty hall, there were bursts of coldness...

"Some people will look at you with hostile and disgusting eyes, some people will use the most vicious language to hurt you..."

"There will still be many people standing in the light or hiding in the dark, wanting your life all the time..."

It seemed that he didn't realize how cruel what he was saying was to a child of a few years old,

Looking at the little bit in his arms, Qi Yan continued to ask,

"Even so, are you afraid?"

Hearing this, Peipei quietly lowered her head and didn't speak any more...

Is she okay?

The young cub kept asking herself in her heart.

Qi Yan didn't make a sound.

Outside the window, the wind blew through the table top, and the rice paper rustled softly.

I don't know how long it took, and finally, the little milk sounded again.

Zaizai raised her head again, staring at Qi Yan with stubborn big eyes, and said firmly,

"I'm not afraid! I want to be the biggest! The strongest!"

Qi Yan smiled and picked up the little general. he held it high...

There was admiration, relief and indescribable emotion in his eyes...

If, when he was young, he could be as unwavering as her. Perhaps, he would not hold that ridiculous fantasy, and have been struggling in the dilapidated small yard, looking forward to those who would never show up...

**

It's another sunny morning, with a warm breeze After stroking it lightly, an inconspicuous ordinary carriage drove through the street...

In the quaint and majestic mansion, the dark beams and pillars showed traces like weapons.

The various furnishings in the spacious house are simple and clear. Except for daily needs, there are no redundant decorations such as jade and antiques. Even in the courtyard, there are only rows of green pines and cypresses standing tall and straight in each courtyard.

In the wide open-air martial arts field,

Meng Ziyan looked at the chubby little doll with the twinkling watery eyes in front of him, and his heart was soft.

What a lovely little girl!

Why is it not my home!

His thick eyes showed endless envy and jealousy for his master...

He coughed lightly, and began to seriously look up and down the little doll in front of him with the eyes of a martial arts instructor.

Fleshy little arms, chubby short legs and an invisible waist...

I have to sigh with emotion, His Majesty really knows how to raise children...

He has been with His Majesty for many years. Before His Majesty ascended the throne, he had been by his side.

Compared to His Majesty's title, he was still used to calling him Master.

No matter what his status is, whether he is an emperor or not, he will always be his master...

Until now, he still remembers the boy who was covered in blood among the wolves and fought desperately.

With eyes that are even more terrifying than those of beasts...

Such a dangerous person saved his life...

He was not originally called Meng Ziyan.

Everyone else called him Mengda, and he was a lowly slave to a country landlord's family.

I vaguely remember that after my parents died, they were sold to Ren Yazi...

They were beaten, sold, and moved from place to place.

Gradually forgetting the past and not knowing the future...

Waiting for his fate, just like other slaves, he was born humble and died humble in the future.

For those landlords, the lives of these slaves are like weeds on the roadside, worthless, and they can be exchanged for a few bites.

He lived numbly like this, working day and night, and he didn't feel any pain when the whip was on his body. He had to be whipped several times a day, and he was used to it...

He was strong and had a great appetite. Used as an animal, but not as well fed as that animal. Not only are they not enough to eat, but sometimes in disaster years, in order to save some food, they don't even given a mouthful of leftovers.

But he clearly saw that the backyard warehouse was full of grain, and he couldn't figure out why it was...

Eating grass roots, eating bark, and eating everything anyway. Anyway, it just survived.

After several years of drought, it hasn't rained for a long time, and I don't know which heartless person came up with an idea, saying that he should use human animals to sacrifice to the water god to calm the water god's anger. Therefore, when their worthless slaves came into play, he was also one of the chosen sacrifices.

But he was not reconciled...

He wanted to escape, but in order to prevent them from escaping, all roads out of the village were tightly controlled. There is only a big mountain and dense forest behind, and all kinds of wild animals are infested. On weekdays, the hunters have to accompany them to enter the mountain.

But there is only one dead end. He could only grit his teeth and fled to the mountains with the other slaves, thinking about how to fight for his life. Unfortunately, they still encountered beasts that came out to hunt.

And then...

When he labored to open his blood-stained eyes, he saw him...

From then on, not only did he have a full meal, but he also had an official name... Now, he have wife and children. ...

the days are now unimaginable.

However, looking at the master who has been alone all the time, it seems that he has no nostalgia or reluctance to part with the world. He used to be afraid and worried...

but now it's better.

Today's master is getting more and more popular. He sees it, and is really happy for him from the bottom of his heart...

This is all thanks to the little baby in front of him.

The cub tilted her little head, and looked a little strangely at the person in front of her whose eyes were full of tears without knowing it...