October 3, 1983 *part 1*

I stare at the clock *9:03am* I've been staring at the clock for the past twenty minutes I want this class to be over with. Well.. not entirely over, I only have 3 classes with robin including band. I heard Robin talking to dash a few minutes ago. I didn't hear much but she was talking about raising money to..move to like France or something. I wonder why.. what's happening in France? *9:10* the bell rings.. class is over..but I hear from the distance mr hauser asking Robin to stay after class. I shrug it off. But everytime i think of robin a knot in my stomach forms growing tighter and tighter everday..I think it's trying to tell me something.. I just don't know what. *time skip* band just ended and I'm packing up my trumpet but I hear..Robin! "Y/n! Y/n!" I turn my head to look toward her. "Um.." she bites her lips while her hands are shaking as if she's nervous. "Me and Milton are going to get a milkshake downtown. And I wanted to know if you wanna come." I don't really know Milton that well. I did a project with him last year and he's pretty helpful but other then that I don't really know him. "Sure!" I say with a slight smile.
*time Skip* We're in the parking lot "um. What should I do with my bike?" "Oh. Just put it in the back." He says picking up my bike before I can even render what he just said. He picks it up like it's air he doesn't even struggle or anything. He then picks up robins bike and puts it in the back.