October 23, 1983

Y/n pov: Robin called last night and we have decided we're going to the movies then getting food after. I'm wearing a skirt with ripped up tights, my black converse and a nice shirt (i keep telling myself this isn't a date but my head can't seem to grasp that concept for some reason) i do my hair really nice in braids and do my makeup. I leave the house on my bike heading straight for robins as fast as I can. I arrive and knock on the door, robin answers and she looks absolutely stunning even though she isn't wearing anything necessarily revealing. Robins wearing Doc martens,brown shorts, and a blank tank top with a cardigan over it that matches her shirt and her hair up in a bun. "Wow, you look a stunning." I exclaim. "Thanks" robin smiles and walks out the door. I get on my bike and robin gets on behind me putting her hands around my waist and my face feels hot and like there's butterflies in my stomach. We get to the arcade and robin runs start for pac man and we take turns beating each other. Then we play more games till we finally get tired and we leave and we sit outside to decide where to go and eat.

Robins pov: me and y/n at sitting outside the arcade deciding what to eat. "How about that new breakfast place that open up about a month ago? We can split a milkshake!" Y/n says with a smile and what looks like hearts in her eyes "perfect!" I smile and we ride there. We get there and sit at the bar area, we get a vanilla milkshake that we share and some pancakes. While I'm taking a sip of the milkshake y/n touches my thigh and not in a accidental way were she quickly removes her hand and apologizes, but she keeps her hand there for a while and I'm pretty sure my face is like a tomato and I'm for sure sweating, at this point just kiss me already. After about five minutes which felt like fifteen, but I'm not complaining. We leave and y/n rides me back home. Once we're there I get off y/ns bike "bye!!" I say and I turn around but before I can start walking "wait! You forgot something!" Y/n says running up to me. She kisses me, my face goes bright red and before I can respond or do anything y/n has already got on her bike and left. I get in my house and go straight to my room and I think about what just happened.