Chapter 14

Chapter 14!!

enjoy!

-XxreadabookxX and RolyatEnaj_

                                                                     *************

Laughter.

Not just any laughter. This laughter wasn't anything joyful. It was a laughter that could and would send a sickly feeling down your spine, which was exactly happening to me at this moment. 

This dark malicious laughter circled me, surrounded me.

And it all came out of his mouth.

His blues staring at me like I was a prey, watching my every movement. More so, causing me pain just by his eyes piercing straight into mine. The hatred in them making my gut fall to the bottom of my stomach.

"I will kill you," the four same words he had told me. Three words that silenced every word  that have ever come out of my mouth.

Immediately, I tried to move away from him, but only to find I was restrained. The familiar straps of that stupid table making it difficult for me to breathe and cutting off the circulation in my legs.

A sigh had my eyes snapping back up at the face ill never be able to forget.

He pinched the bridge of his nose, exhaling, as if to control himself.

"You never learn, do you, Bryony? ," He asked, reaching out to hold a strand of my hair between his fingers. I felt myself freeze, the closeness of him was all that was needed to make my fright spike up.

He tilted his head, his eyes roaming my face as if he was admiring it. He released my hair, bringing his index finger to my cheek to trace the mark that will forever be there. I couldn't help but flinch once his finger made contact with my skin.

Bang!

I screamed, clenching my eyes shut as he punched the metal table, close to hitting me, barely missing also.

"You know what pisses me off the most? Your still the little Bryony. Still the girl who can't stand anyone but herself," he growled, and I didn't need to open my eyes to know he was right at my face.

"I really liked you," he scoffed, "I really did. And all I wanted from you was just your damn attention."

"But..." he paused, "Hearing your screams, feeling your blood on my hands, was honestly the best you could have ever given me."

"Still. I brought so much attention to you, to us....yet, you're still the innocent girl that keeps to herself," he says calmly, looking vacant.

"You sicken me. You're ungrateful! You deserved each and every scar I gave you! You did this to me! Look at what you did!," he yelled, the rise of his voice frightening me to the bone, but I didn't dare open my eyes.

"LOOK AT ME!" he commanded, the hate and brutality filling those simple three words.

Opening my eyes, I gasped. Through my glassy eyes, I recognized my own bedroom. More importantly, no Adam. I blinked the tears out of my eyes, clasping my blanket and pulling it closer to my body.

Another nightmare. Just great.

Glancing at the clock on my nightstand, I bit onto my lower lip. It was only 1:43a.m. School was in five-six hours.

"Come on, Bryony. You need to sleep. You have to face everyone tomorrow," I told myself.

Burying myself in my blankets, I sighed.

How long until I lose what left of myself?

Until I lose...me?

                                                                             *********

vote/read/comment!