Amir: threw the bodies in the water and find their daughter....he said and turned to go and that's when she saw his face...the killer who was in disguise as her father's friend....

Avu: Amir uncle....she whispered but realised they are searching for her. She quickly ran back to the house and hid in the car trunk. Still she was crying and suppressing her sounds. She heard two loud splash of water. She cried more when she realised her happy family is taken away from her in a brutal way going in the water as the dead bodies....

Man2: sir....she isn't here....he said and Avneet could conclude he was near the car. She made herself more silent.

Amir: search throughly...both the house and the backside...he said and the other guy went in search of her.

She didn't know for how much time she was there. But she heard Amir's voice again....

Amir: make the scene like an accident....tell everyone that Nandra family fell into water during their trip.....he said laughing in victory and avu heard the car engine sound.

It was so much shocking and heartbreaking for her. She was scared to come out but the urge of seeing her parents came to her.

After being there for hours..she came out with trembling hands and legs. She made her way to the beach slowly which showed no trance of the event happened some time ago...she fell on her knees crying harder....all she could she was only the water...and the sun settling down...

Avu: mom....dad....she cried not even able to shout....

Avneet stayed on the beach for some more time. After few hours Amir came there with police and rescue team. He was crying showing his fake concern. She quickly hid behind a car. She saw him faking everything.

Amir: please....please search for them....they were here only ....when i came back they were nowhere to see...please....he cried like he did nothing...

The police and the searching team pitied on him. Avneet saw the police and thought to go to them and tell the truth...but she heard Amir speaking to someone on phone...

Amir: don't worry ...of that girl comes now i will take her with me....i will show some fake documents that i am her guardian and take all the business ....and after that she will serve for me like.....u know what i mean right
....he said laughing...

This stopped Avneet to go to the police and she ran from the place without noticed by anyone ....

She ran and ran till the main road. A kind women offered her a ride to her to the town. The women was asking her questions again and again. But Avu being a smart kid answered her cleverly.

Avneet thought to go to her home and tell everything to their butler and to seek help. But her bad luck the mansion was locked.

She lost everything in a day ....her parents,her home,her identity....

She was afraid to go to anyone as all she could see was that Amir's face everywhere. The smiling faces of her parents were lingering in her eyes. She was hiding herself and running from streets to streets as she don't anyone in Mumbai..she just came back from London.

While she was going through a street she found a park. She went there and laid on the bench to spend the night like an abandoned child. She was so scared that what if Amir find her.

That night she couldn't sleep. She and cried and cried the whole night. But in the morning she woke up with determination that she will not cry anymore and will take revenge for her parents and her unborn sibling. She promised herself to make that Amir to suffer in worst ways...

To her luck, a drug dealer found her and took her to the gang....he looked after her as his own daughter and made her to take part in the gang and now she was here as the mafia queen AVNEET KAUR.....

FLASHBACK ENDS..

Sid was a crying mess by now. He couldnt believe that his father did this in the past.

Avu: i couldn't even see their dead bodies....she said in a cold tone but her eyes showed the pain .

Avu: you must be so happy having a life with silver spoon..but that silver spoon was snatched away by your father....FROM ME.....she spatted with tears of anger when sid closed his eyes not able to take the truth.

Avu: i had to stay on roads....i had to be what i am....HE MADE ME WHAT I AM NOW....she yelled when sid flinched at her tone letting the tears rolled down....

Avu: i will make his life a living hell....she said looking at the boy sitting in front of her not even looking up being ashamed of his father.

When she saw him crying like that she stormed out of the room but stopped at the door...

Avu: now u got the answer for ur question Mr.Nigam.....what ur beloved dad did to me....she said when sid kept silent not knowing what to answer...

Once she was out of the room sid hid his face in his hands and cried loudly which he was holding till now. Rashi looked at him with pity look and but left from there...

Siddharth remembered his words when he was defending his father...

'he is not a monster....i know him....'

Sid: i..i know nothing about u dad...nothing....why...why did u do that ...WHY....he screamed to no one......clutching his hairs as the pain of betrayal was eating him alive.

The thought of living on some one else's money and right was making him to drown in sea of guilt...

When his thought went to Avneet..a 10 year old girl, his heart shattered into pieces...as he got a sudden flashback of someone whom he met years ago....

He wanted to apologise to her for his father's deeds....but he knew a simple apology will do nothing....nothing at all ..

Sid: how i am going to compensate for her loss....a question was ringing in his mind when his heart was beating fastly on the new emotion which he devloped for his father...

His face twisted in disgust as he said those words which he never thought he will say....

Sid: I HATE U DAD....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued...

So guys...here is the past of Avneet....

How was it....

I am sorry was so busy that i couldnt post...now here is ur chapter....