chapter 8

After the event of sealing Yoshino and sending her to have a check up at Fraxinus while Shiro, Shido and Tohka returned back home only to be shocked by what they see next to thier
house.

Shido:"Hey....What the heck is this?!"

Shiro and Tohka stood next to Shido as we look at the five story condominium next to our house.

Shiro:"😐Well Kotori did say that she will be building a place for the other Spirits to live."

"That's right." Said Kotori as she comes walking towards us.

Kotori:"Tohka will be moving out and living there from now on. And since she is so attach to Shido, he will be living there as well. Your also living with them with Yoshino as well, Shiro."

As if on cue, Yoshino ran towards us wearing a white one piece and a large hat.

Shiro:"😀Hello Yoshino."

Yoshino:"Hello... please take care of me..."

Shiro:"🙂Of course Yoshino. Oh right that reminds me. Hey Shido, there something I want to talk to you so please come to my room later after we finish exploring this new condominium. It's important."

Shido:"Huh? Sure I don't mind."

Small Timeskip

Right now Shiro and Shido are currently inside Shiro's room.

Shido:"So what is it you want to talk about?"

Shiro:"😐Shido, do you by chance know about the 💚Heart Of Kindness?"

Shido:"Huh? Heart of what?"

Shiro:"😑Huh... so you don't know... 😐In that case, do you remember anything 5 years ago?"

Shido:"5 years ago? Sorry but I don't remember anything. I sorta lost the memories of my childhood."

Shiro:"😐I see... sorry about that."

Shido:"Don't worry about it. Anyway why are you asking all these questions?"

Shiro:"😐Cause it seems that we used to meet before because you have the 💚 Heart Of Kindness inside you."

Shido:"💚Heart Of Kindness? What's that?"

Shiro:"😐Something that was supposed to be guarded by me but for some reason I seem to have give them to somebody.

There's a total of 7 of them, you, me, Kotori and Origami each holds one of them while I am still trying to find the other 3."

Shido:"Huh? Origami has one of them? Then were you manage to get it back?"

Shiro:"😑Unfortunately every time I try something always happened, making me unable to ask her about it.

😐In any case, mind if I take the heart back from you?"

Shido:"Sure, I mean it was yours to begin with. I didn't even know I had it. But how do I give it back to you?"

Shiro:"🙂Oh that's easy. Place your hands on your chest and think about wanting to take the heart out."

Shido did as Shiro said and a green heart was pulled out of him.

Shido:"Huh. So this is the heart you been talking about. It's quite pretty."

Shiro took the heart from Shido and summoned his one of his Giant Gaster's Hand and put the heart into the hole. After a while, the hole started to glow green.