chapter 6

Next day at itsuka household

Right now,Shiro is currently sleeping on his bed and like always Kotori entered his room wearing her white ribbon.

She then poked his cheeks.

Kotori:"His cheeks are quite soft. He must be sleeping peacefully if he doesn't even wake up when I'm here."

Shiro:"😴🤤Kotori eating so much lollipop 🍭.... Will make you have a toothache... please.... take care of yourself.... better...."

Kotori blush and said:"I didn't think he would be this concerned about me..."

Shiro:"😴😪Origami.... why are you.... wearing nothing.... but an apron on you.... I can see your butt..."

Then a tickmark appeared on her forehead.

Then she jumped up into the air, as she prepare to kick him and like always fail miserably cause before the kick land, Shiro already woke up and used his blanket to wrapped her like a  burrito 🌯 with her inside as he tied the corner of the blanket together. Making her stuck inside.

Kotori:"Let me out of this!!"

Shiro:"No! Consider this punishment for trying to kick me... again! Now stay like that until I'm done making breakfast!"

Kotori:"No!! Let me out!! Let me out!! Let me out!!"

Shiro ignore her and closed the door.

He then saw Shido infront of Tohka's room, currently knocking on it.

Shido:"Hey, Tohka, come on. Please just listen to what I have to say."

After that Tohka started stomping her feet in anger, scaring Shido for a sec.

"Don't worry about me! Get lost already, you big idiot!" Tohka yelled from her room as I walk towards it.

Shiro:"😑She's still angry huh?"

Shido:"Yeah...I'm sorry about what happened yesterday. The mission failed because of me."

Shiro:"🙂It's fine. Plus You got Tohka to worry about right now so I'll take care of today's cooking after I'm done bathing. Then I going to buy some groceries."

Shido:"Thanks Shiro."

Shiro:"🙂No prob. What are families for. Speaking of family, help me get Kotori out of my room. 😑She's currently being wrapped like a burrito with my blanket."

Shido;"Wait, What?!"

Small Timeskip

It's currently raining right now as it still hasn't stopped since midnight. Shiro had just finished grocery shopping and is currently walking home with an umbrella.

On his way back, he spotted a familiar blue hair girl wearing a green coat looking for something.

Shiro:"Yoshino?"

When she heard her name being called she looked at him then started running away.

Shiro then spotted that she doesn't have Yoshinon on her hand.

Shiro:"Hey hold on a sec, Yoshino! Where's Yoshinon?"

When Yoshino heard that, she came to me grabbing the edge of my jacket and look at me.