chapter 2

Itsuka residence

Shido is currently humming a tune while preparing breakfast in the kitchen. While Shiro is still currently asleep since he slept quite late last night due to listening what Gaster learned from leaving him.

Shiro also told Gaster about Kotori's problems which Gaster said he will take care of it although it will take a while.

While Shiro was sleeping peacefully, a little red hair intruder was opening the door to his room peeking inside. She looked at the bed and started to sneakily make her way towards it.

"Oni-chan found..."

She tip-toed her way towards the bed while trying not to make any noise.

When she was at least one meter away from the bed, she did a running jump towards it. Right before she manages to land on Shiro's stomach, he has already gotten out of bed from the side in ridiculous speed.

"😡What the hell are you trying to do!?"

"I was trying to wake oni-chan up!" She said with a annoying expression since she wasn't able to land on him.

"😡Wake me up!!?? More like giving a stomach blow!!?? Take this!!"

I immediately appear in front of her and give her a bonk on the head.

"Ouch! That hurts! I swear I will get my revenge for this!" She said as she ran out of my room.

"I like to see you try! Well that's enough fun for now. Time to go take a shower."

After taking a shower, I went downstairs and saw that Shido was still cooking.

"Morning Shido, need some help?"

"No, I'm just about done so go ahead and wait at the dining table."

"OK."

"By the way, how's Kotori's wake up call?"

"😡So you know that would happen yet, you didn't tell me!"

"Yep, I wanted you to experience the same thing she always did to me since your her brother."

"Well jokes on you since I managed to dodge it 😜"

"What! That's not fair! You should be experiencing what I went through living with her!"

"🤭Well too bad, I won't get hit so easily. Anyway is the food done yet?"

"Ya, It's done. Help me take them out."

"Sure."

After I help Shido took out the food, Kotori was already sitting on the dining table. When she saw me, she puff up her cheeks and look away.

"What did you do to piss her off?"

"Simple, I dodge her wake up call and give her a bonk on the head. Anyway let's eat shall we."

Shido turns on the TV news as we eat our breakfast.

"Early this morning, a minor spacequack was detected in Tengu city, no casualties was reported and the authorities are still investigating the incident...."

This news stopped the three of us. Me and Kotori's expression turned serious. She was no longer pouting. She looks at me innocent to make sure that I won't blow my cover.

When Shido heard the news. He muttered:"Doesn't it seems like there a lot of those recently?..."

"Yeah and the spacequack are always so random..." Kotori said softly not to let any hear.