"Don't mind him. He's stressing out trying to add Marcel into the business." "Sweet Style?" Harry nods and I heard Ed sigh. "Well since you are mostly doing the tops, jackets, and everything else that is from the waist up, and if Ed is doing the bottom portion of it including the dresses, then Marcel can do the shoes, the accessories, the bags/purses. That's simple enough, yeah?" I asked and Harry stared at me. I glanced at Ed and I saw him staring at me too.

"What? I've been in your store before and there is no shoe or accessory section. That's all that you guys are missing. Once you have that, then I bet a lot more people would just go to you regularly a lot more. Because there won't be a need to go to another store for shoes."

"We...didn't think of that! What the actual fuck?! That's what we're missing!" Ed cheered and started to type away on his computer. I saw how happy he was and it made me happy to know that I helped him destress. Harry just hugged me and said, "Thanks a lot. We've been on this for a while." "It's no problem. I'm your assistant after all. Here to help." I opened my eyes when I heard movement and I saw Ed walking towards me. I pulled away from Harry and he steps to the side.

What happened surprised the shit out of me. Ed fucking hugged me! I mean his fucking arms were around me! Oh my Jesus.

"Thank you and I'm so sorry for my tone earlier. I didn't have a lot of sleep because of this and... I shouldn't have lashed out on you like that." "And let me guess... You were hungry too?" He nods, pulling away. "You see, being hangry can make your inner demon come out. I've been there many times before. Now, here! I got you guys some food before I left Anne's. I've got something for each of you, so I hope you don't hate it..." "Does it have meat?" Harry asked and I was relieved that he asked that. "Yes, but it's vegan! I didn't want to assume anything, so...."

I turned and walked to the bags by the door. I bent low and I picked the bags up. I turned and walked back to them. They were staring at me and it made me blush this time and i felt rather naked more than anything else. "Oh um...thank you," Harry said and he took the bag. Ed cleared his throat and walked to a little calling thing that he had on his desk. "Marc, Lou brought some food for you." "...um, okay. I'll um...be there in a bit..."

Harry started to pull out each box and I watched him do it. I stood there awkwardly and I was going to move eventually, and when I saw Ed in my preferful vision, I turned towards the door, but that's when Marcel was walking in. "I'm just going to get to work. Let me know how it was!" They nod at me and I walked out of the room.

They've been staring at me a lot lately...I wonder why?

When my office door closed and I knew that Louis was out of earshot, I walked to my phone and I leaned on my desk as I was calling the front desk

When my office door closed and I knew that Louis was out of earshot, I walked to my phone and I leaned on my desk as I was calling the front desk. "Yes Mr. Edward? Is there anything that you need?" "No. What I do want to know is why am I hearing about our workers talking shit about our assistant?" "Sir, we-" "You are front desk. Nothing greater than that. You have no business being in my own. If Mr. Louis messes up, then we will inform him of it. Not any of you. If you think that I can't find a whole new front desk, then think again. I can have Louis send me applicants in a heartbeat. I can have you all be a fucking janitor if I wish to by the snap of my fingers. Don't test me."

"We just-" "You were slacking off. That's what you were doing. You were too busy talking shit when I know for a fucking fact that there is a lot of shit that needs to be done. If I walk down there and if I see no one typing or writing shit down, then I'm going to be pissed and you will have to file yourselves for unemployment." "I'm so-" "Sorry won't cut it. If Mr. Tomlinson walks into my office again talking about how you were saying some shit about him, then I'll have him list names and I will be firing those names on that list. Got it?" "W-" "Good." I hung up and walked back to my lovers.

"Now what was that about?" Harry asked as I sat next to him. "Oh, Louis was assuming that I was upset with him because he was 'late'." "But he um...he was on time?" "I know baby. He heard the front desk talking shit about him and he assumed that I was going to tell him off." "Well you kind of did..." "I was stressed. That does not count." "It does and you know it." "It doesn't and for that, I'm stealing a bite," I said and took his sandwich. "Hey!" Harry protested and tried to take his sandwich back. I stood up before he could and he chased me till I got to Louis's office.

Louis's head shot up and I told him to shush. "Isn't that Harry's sandwich?" He asked and I nodded with a little laugh. "Can I come in Lou?" Harry asked from the other side. I shook my head at him and he rolled his eyes. "Yes Harry, you can come in."

"No fun," I mumbled and swallowed the bite that I took. Harry opened the door and glared at me. I winked at him and placed the sandwich in his hand. "It's really good by the way." "So is yours. Karma's a bitch hoe," Harry says and walks out.

"How old are y'all again?" "We are the right age Mr. Tomlinson. We are all kids at heart is all," I tell him and he shakes his head, looking back down at his papers. "Oh c'mon. You have never been this way with your boyfriend?" "Don't have one, so no I haven't." "Oh really? I find it really hard to believe that someone like you doesn't have a special someone?" "Well that just happens to the case," Louis says with a shrug. I just hummed and walked out of the office. I walked back to my office and I rejoined my brothers who were chatting it away while eating.

"He's single," I said and that made the two stop talking about whatever they were talking about and look at me. "How do you know that?" Harry asked and I looked at him, telling him what happened after he left Louis's office. "You always make the subject so easy to be brought up..." He tells me and I shrug. "It's been on our minds, so I might as well bring it up, right? Surprised that a guy like him is single though."

"It shouldn't be that much of a shock. The boy is still like 17." I nodded, agreeing with Her y. "Yeah he um... He still has a lot of years ahead of him..." "Lucky man he is... We went the business route of it all..." "Due to trauma Ed. It's a good distraction for us and Louis hasn't faced something like that, so he won't get it for sure." "Yeah um... Can we just... Can we just eat and not talk about it? I don't want to have another attack..."

"Of course. Let's just hurry and get back to work."
👔👔👔👔👔👔👔👔👔👔👔👔👔👔👔👔👔👔👔👔