"Hey, Stan!" The redhead runs as fast as he can to me, wrapping his arms around my waist and brings me into a tight hug.

I form a small smile upon my lips.

"Kenny and that fatass wanna play! I don't want to play with them unless I have you because Cartman's mean to me and I feel safe with you around," He smiles at me.

"Sure, Kyle! I'll play with you guys. What do you want to play today?" I look to him with a pleased smile.

"We wanted to play Stick of Truth again. I am going to be king of the Elf kingdom and you can be my righthand knight!" He smiles, and I quickly get on my knees and take his hand into my own.

"Okay! I'm going to make my costume and then once those two are ready, we can all play together!" Kyle giggles happily before running off and I smile to him.

"Of course, your majesty! Hang on, I'll be right back!" I run into my house and pull at my mom's sweater. "Hey, Mom! Can you help me make my costume?" I look up to her with large, hopeful ocean blue eyes.

"Of course, sweetheart!" The brunette woman nods her head with a smile. "What is this for exactly, and what do I need to make?" She questions.

"I want to be a Ranger to assist my great Elf King Kyle!" I explain.

"Alright, give me a couple of hours...," My mother got to work on making the costume while I waited and watched television patiently. Eventually, she came back and showed it to me.

"Here, darling. It's all done!" She hands the hanger over to me.
It was perfect! She made my helmet, a cape, and even my sword.

"Thanks, Mom!" I hug onto her tightly before pulling away and run into the bathroom to get dressed. Though, I feel a slight pain in the back of my head... Why?

"Are you okay, sweetheart?" My mom frowns, bending down to my level and pulls me in for a tight hug.

"Yeah I'm okay, my head just hurts a little," I nod my head with a frown.

"Hm... Here, darling," She hands me a couple of pills along with a glass of water. "This will help you feel better,"

"Thanks, Mom! I love you!" I take the pills and tell her that I'm going to play with my friends now. She nods her head and agrees.

"I love you too, sweetheart! You come to me if you need anything at all, okay?" She waves with a smile.

I run towards Kyle the second I see him.

"Hello, my loyal Ranger! I'm glad you could make it!" He smiles, his robes swaying within the wind.

"Hi, my dear king!" I smile and hold onto his hand tightly.

"Ş̵̫̠̟͚̺̫̘̹̣̌͘t̴̟̳̳̙͕̻̖̞̝̜̫͇͈̫̀͆͛̂͌̂́̆͐̓͝͝a̵̢͎̝̓̎̀̌̂̂̋͆̎̋͑̎̌̍͒n̴̡̨̩̦̜͔̣̗̣̟̙̦̬̈́,̷͉͂̔͛ ̴̮̠̜͎̳͕̼͎̺͓͋͋̈́͝͠w̷̨̡̭͕̜͈̾̂́̀̽͝ͅh̷̢̲̬̘̃̒̋̓̉̂̄̐̾̕͝à̵̺̭̯̰͉̻͚̥̳̳̭̘̮̯̓̊̊͑̈́̂͜͝t̸̲͍͓̫̅̂́͂̅̕'̶̦̲̜͚͚͉̗̘̖͈̫̙̀̎͂͆̓̈́͗͊ṩ̷͉̥̤̪̘͈̝̹̺̋͗͆̈́͐ ̴̡͔͓̯̄̌͊̒̑͂̐͑͘͝ẁ̴̡̊̍r̶̢͎͍͕̝̤̭͚̺̲̿̽̾̏͋̀̈͆͠õ̸̹̲̝͎̱̺̂̈́̂̒͆̀͑̌̄͂̈́̋̓̕n̶̢̢͉̱̖̘͚͇͓̟͈͈̙̽͂̈́̔͐g̷̨̨̦̺͖͇̗̣̫̦̘̣̤̔̊̓̋̿?̶̨̧̻̹͎̪̦̯̟̤͖̬͉̣͗͑̆͋̀͂ ̷͚͙͎̞̎̋̃͋͌" The redhead looks towards me, and I tilt my head, unable to understand.

"...Huh?" I tilt my head with a frown. I cannot make out anything he's saying. My body is getting hot, and I can't figure out why.

W̴̢̢̧̜͇̖̪̙̊̆͒̊ḩ̴̡͈̣̝͎̤͕̘̇͜ä̵̢̞͚̗̗̻̟̮́̄͋̔̊͝t̵̯̲̄̄̅̂̃̈́͒'̷̛̛̜͂̀͐̎̽̂͌̐̕͠ş̸̞̮̻̟̳̠͖͕̓͌̒͊͒̃͐̀̊́̐̂͘ ̶̞̻̓̊̀͜ĝ̴̺̗͎̫̰̙̈́̀̿̽͌̐̽̐͆͛͐̕o̸̧̫̬͙̘̻͉̣̝̯͆͒̊i̶̛̟͊̃̍̓̏͊̆̓͌͝ņ̶̢̨̤̥͍͙̥̞̬̖̞̱͊́̅̅̈́̚g̴̛̘̹̻͍͓̔̀͐̆̂̈́͆̀̎ͅ ̸̧̛͖͈̙̗͓͐̄͒̈̓̓̑̕ơ̸̢̨̨̟̻̪͔̲̳̘̠̖̳̔̈̈́̿̑͗̈́n̶̛̤̼̲̩̅̀̈́̂̓̒̋͠?̴̦͔͈͎͔͇̖̀͆́̀̽̀͐̓͊̿̑̌͝͝ ̴̫͕̞̰̣̱̳̝̠̖͙͉͍̈̾̒͑̓̅͗̈́̾̚͘͘͝Ẃ̴̯͚̞͑͑̂̒̇̌̅̍̎͘͝h̶̭̯̒̈͛̀̚ả̷͓̲̭̒͆̓͘t̷̢͙͕̳̮̞̙̩̮̥̙̻̟͐̀͋̆͑͜'̴̗͍͔͙̩̲̘͇̝̩͍̽͐́͌̔̿̿̌̈́̚͘͜͜͜͝͠͝ş̷̛̟̼͉͖̈́̈́̋͗͗̓̊̈́̂̍̏̅̐̚ ̷̡̧̣̱͈͇̗̤͙̰͙͓̠̈́̌̒̉̄͜͝ͅḩ̸͙̦̝̖͓̓͋̒͂́̈́̒̓̓̔̒͋̈́͠͝a̴͈͌̓͊̒́̓͋͘͘͜͝p̵̨͎̝̥̘̳͖̘͑͊̾͠ͅṕ̴̻̲̰̬̟̼̩̞̭͉̰̳͙̆̾̃̓̒̀̒̓͛̚͜͠e̷̞͕̞̦̳̼͉̔͘ͅn̵̛̖̮̣̳̠̘̟͊̈́́̀̔͑̿̐̾̓͘ỉ̴̪̬͊̆̑͑͗͗̓͘͠ǹ̵̛̤̒g̵̨̛̞̥͉̻͈̙̝̠̲̪͈̺͇̪͆̋͆̈́̀̇̀̓͂̏̅̕,̷̲͇̭̙͒͝ͅ ̷̢̣̟̫̮̺̂̕I̷̟̰̫̓'̴̡̤̭͔̖͐͐m̶̨̢̲̞̪̐̑̈̍̉̄̈̾̉͒̓̊́̚͝-̶̧̛͉̳̙͑̓́͒͛͐͋͑͒!̶͍͈̤̜̳̣̰͓̩͗̑̍͌̀̾̏͜͜͝͠ͅͅ"̵͔̹̱̩̔̐̊̍̋̚͜

Suddenly, I wake up. I wake up in the same old damn bathtub because I was so exhausted that I fell asleep. I shake my head as I cannot keep my composure anymore, I cry and I cry hard.

"I miss you! I miss you so much, why do things have to be like this?! Why can't they be how they used to?!" I start breathing hard until I realize my head has been overcome with memories of Kyle.

His tears.
His angry screaming.
His disappointment.
His sadness.
His smile.
His love for me.

It's all gone.

"I just want my life back...!" I sob hard while I try to catch my breath. I can't take this anymore, I can't. I miss him so much...

"I JUST WANT MY LIFE BACK! AAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!" I grasp onto my hair as hard as I can before I let out an ear piercing scream.

"Stan...?! Stan!" I hear my mother running up the stairs before she hits her fists against the bathroom door.

I shake my head. I dry myself off quickly and throw my same old stupid outfit on, my body still somewhat coated with water.

"STAN...!" My mother cries my name out, trying to get my attention.

I see a box of matches on the bathroom shelf. Quickly, I open the window and take the box of matches with me, running out to the farm. In there, I find a can of gasoline. I snatch it with me as well and I make my way to the front of the farm, the stupid thing that brought me to the bathtub in the first place.

It's time... It's time.