Chapter 1

Disclaimer ⚠️

I have not finished the manhwa so don't be confused if there are a few changes!!And English is not my first language so if there are any mistakes please don't mind!!

()are for thoughts

Plot: it was just a normal night, aria was in her room reading her favorite novel "Death is the only ending for the villainess". She was sitting infront of her desk reading, when suddenly she fell asleep right then and there. When she opened her eyes in the morning she was shocked to see herself in an unknown room

.... (WHERE THE HELL AM I!)aria was basically internally screaming since she had woken up in a unknown room,(WASN'T I READING MY NOVEL!WHY THE HELL AM I HERE! IS THIS SOME SORT OF PRANK ON ME BY MY FRIENDS- oh wait- I don't have friends....)while aria was sitting on the unknown bed all confused she suddenly heard a knock on her door

(who the hell is knocking on my door!!!I live alone!!!)"my lady are u awake" an unknown voice was heard from the other side of the door(what the hell-how should I reply-should I say I am awake-well I guess I should-)aria cleared her throat and said "yes .I am awake"

Suddenly the door opened and a maid with brown hairs and brown eyes entered the room she was wearing a dress which was more like the dresses in historical manhwas (what the heck-are we cosplaying or something-)"lady then....shall we begin with our routine? "the maid said while smiling, however the smile was pretty mischievous (huh-wait-isn't this going too far-like calling me my lady and even wearing a maid dress- well~ whatever I will just play along i guess)sure!

The maid sure was shocked on the response she received however she instantly put on a smile on her face and said "ok then shall we go and wash up?"

(no way what- wash up like take  a bath- ok but why did she say "we")"  uhh ! sure ! yeah .."is what aria said while being confused as hell. "Well the ok! "the maid said while heading closer towards aria and then boom ! she suddenly took aria's blanket away and said "you should get up then m'lady"

"uhh ok.."(that was kinda rude-but whatever...)aria got out of the bed and she just now noticed the clothes she was wearing,it was a crystal white gown,(wait-am i also cosplaying-as a ghost or somethin- why is my dress all white!?)aria was even more confused until her maid started walking towards the bathroom(huh-oh-i forgot i gotta go to the bathroom-)

aria entered the bathroom and infront of her was a mirror "WHAT THE HELLL!!!!"aria said in terror "what happened m'lady? "said the maid, aria was way to confused to reply to her maid right now,(WHAT THE HELL IS THAT-WHO IS THE GIRL IN THE MIRROR!!THIS IS NOT ME!!)aria looked at the reflection of her self in the mirror up and down

(wait- I have read this alot in novels-people getting transmigrated into the novel they are reading!!! so DOES THAT MEAN I AM INSIDE A NOVELL NOWWW??!?!??!)aria was busy thinking this while her maid had something planned for her, the maid walked up to aria and whispered in her ear "it's time to take a bath m'lady~"(WHAT-)suddenly aria was pushed down on the floor "WHAT THE HELL!" aria said while about to get up from the floor ,as aria was about to get up form the floor, when the maid just smiled at her and left the bathroom

(OHHHH U BITCH!JUST WAIT JUST WAIT! I AM GONNAAA KILLL U!I WILL RIP UR BONES OUT AND TORTURE U FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE!!!!!!)aria got up while thinking that completely forgetting about the situation she is currently in, she walked up to the mirror and observed herself(well atleast i am still pretty~ but-who am I?!and which novel have I been transmigrated into!)aria was thinking when suddenly the maid knocked on her door and said "are u don't m'lady"

Aria flinched a little and then she clenched her fists(this maid again! well whatever! i will act  calm for sometime I guess!!!I wanna clear my doubts first!)aria came out of the room and saw that the maid was standing infront of her "breakfast is ready m'lady"said the maid

Aria then walked up to the table where breakfast was, and started eating...after a few minutes aria looked at the maid and asked, "hey you!" aria said while pointing at the maid "yes m'lady?" the maid replied "what is my name?" aria said trying not to act that much suspicious, "your name? it is "Raisel Eckart"

The spoon that aria was holding,dropped on the ground while aria was thinking (OHH MYY GOODDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!WAIT!SO I HAVE BECOME A CHARACTER IN MY FAVOORITE NOVEL!!?HAHA!SUCKS FOR ALL OF THE PEOPLE WHO WISHED TO BE TRANSMIGRATED HEREEE!!!!!THIS IS THE LUCKIEST THING THAT HAS EVER HAPPENED TO ME!!!)aria was too busy being all excited until they heard a knock on the door.

"May I come in?" an unknown voice was heard from the other side of the door,(huh-now who is there?)(I should probably reply first...)"yes" aria said this not thinking too much until the certain person entered the room. It was none other then PENELOPE ECKART!. Penelope walked up to aria and smiled at her while patting her head " how is my sister doing today ?" Penelope said in a gentle voice, however aria was too busy admiring the beauty infront of her and fangirling  (OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODD!) aria was thinking this(oscjdhfwuehfjdcjxnc)(Penelope is my sister! and she is talking to me so much gently!!!!ahhhhhhhh!!I can die in peace now!!)

(wait-I should reply to her first! I cant be rude to my beautiful sister!)"I am good what about u sister! " aria said while smiling ,because she just couldn't help but smile!, Penelope smiles but then she suddenly looked at aria's maid with cold eyes, the maid was looking down at that moment,(huh-why did the atmosphere turn cold all of a sudden??)

"sister Penelope! what are u doing here tho.."aria said trying to start up a conversation with Penelope, Penelope then looked at aria with a gentle smile and said "what do u mean Raisel?i always come here in the morning!" (eek- I made a mistake-well its fine~ she didn't suspect anything too much)

(by the wayy~ should i do something about this maid? I mean she was the one who tried to pick a fight with me!)aria had bruises on her arm because of the fall, aria then rolled her sleeves up while saying "it is sooo hottt sisterr~~" to be less suspicious, Penelope said "ohhhh myyy~ should we open the windows-"Penelope was about to continue when suddenly something caught her attention, she saw that there were bruises on aria's arms, and suddenly her aura became cold

aria noticed that and then looked at the maid who was worried about getting caught, and then aria smirked at her,(just wait and see bitch)"what's  wrong sister? "aria said, trying to act clueless "Raisel, why do u have bruises on ur arms? "Penelope said in a cold manner, aria then averted her eyes trying to avoid Penelope's cold gaze and said "oh um...I-I fell from my b-bed in the m-morning"(uhhh I hate people who stutter! but look at me...right now I need to forcefully stutter-so that my sister will think that i am lying well ~ whatever~ as long as I can achiever my goal~ it's all fine)

(anyone could tell that she is obviously lying)is what Penelope was thinking,(but i guess i should act like I didn't notice.....infront of her for now...)Penelope continued to think until her attention was caught by the maid  that was standing infront of them, if u notice ,the maids hands were trembling , at this Penelope thought (so it is her doing?)

Aria looked at Penelope's cold gaze at the maid, it was obvious that Penelope had caught up on what was the cause of the bruises on raisel/aria's arms. Aria then smirked (as expected of my intelligent  fl! I LOVEEE YOUU PENELOPEE)

 Aria then smirked (as expected of my intelligent  fl! I LOVEEE YOUU PENELOPEE)

Anywaysss~ that is it for the first part!! I hope yall enjoyed it! should I continue this ? idk lol, anywayss byeee!