"Actually, I'm following them." Shino appears behind them.

"Shino? Then let's go!" I say jumping off.

"Are you sure you're okay to keep going?" Shino asks as we jump from branch to branch.

"Of course I am." I say through gritted teeth. "Come on, hurry!" I say jumping faster.

"You know, I saw it all." Shino states and I look at him confused. "I also, cannot get caught in a Genjutsu."

My heart sinks. "You didn't-"

"I won't say a word." I nod at him.

We finally catch up to Sauske as we watch Temari jump off with Gaara.

"I don't care who my opponent is." Sauske says.

"No!" Shino says from the tree branch we are standing on. Sauske and Kankuro look over not realizing the he was standing there, as I hide behind a tree. "Your opponent is me!" He states looking at Kankuro.

"Shino why are you here?" Sauske asks in a monotone voice.

"I put a female beetle on you before we left the arena." He states pointing to Sauske. "The females have almost no smell...only a male can sniff out the smell of a female. Though the male itself has a strong smell.. Sauske Uchiha, you peruse Gaara."

"Man, we have two totally different views of this." I cross my arms stepping out.

"Mayumi, what are you doing here?" Sauske asks unimpressed.

"I'm still asking myself that question too. I was given a mission by Kakashi, by bringing you back, but I have a mission of my own." I state jumping down next to Sauske looking at Kankuro with saddened eyes. How could he do this?

"And what's that?" Kankuro asks.

"To protect Naruto."

"You're very confident. But are you going to be okay?" Sauske asks.

"No need to worry." Shino answers.

"Good because I'm not." I say turning to Shino.

"I'll back you up if I have just ten minutes."

"Hmf, by then I'll be done too." Sauske states jumping off.

Kankuro starts laughing as I turn to him. "None of you know nothing at all. You guys probably don't know the real terror of this world."

"In that case you'll teach me that terror?" Shino taunts.

"The only real terror in this world is our demons inside of us fighting to break out." I say taking a step closer to Kankuro.

"Mayumi, go I can sense your chakra starting to get lower. Go!" I jump from the raise in Shino's voice and look back at Kankuro. "I was a fool." I say softly before getting on Sauske's trail.

"Where almost there." Sauske states. We see Gaara on the tree branch pushing Temari into a tree. "Stay. Here." He demands.

"I don't take orders from you!" He pushes me into a tree unexpectedly hearing something snap in my leg as I scream in pain.

"Gaara stop!" Temari calls out.

Gaara starts screaming and holding is face as Sauske and Temari gasp.

"You're my prey!" Gaara screams out at Sauske.

"Hey that's my thing!" I shout trying to stand up and my eyes go wide when I see Gaara.

Gaara attacks Sauske knocking the tree I was on down. I try to jump onto the other tree branch where I slip and a hand catches mine. I look up at Temari helping me up.

"What do we do Temari?" I whisper.

"Nothing, nothing we can do." She says bringing her knees to her chest, her hands on her head freaking out. I use what little medical knowledge I know and try to heal my leg. "What the hell is going on Temari?" I spat. "I thought you were my friend!"

We sit there watching the fight until Temari says. "Impossible! He countered Gaara's attack!"

They fight more and look over to see Sauske laying down and Naruto kicking Gaara in the face.

"Sauske!" Sakura shouts next to him.

"Sakura!" I shout trying to get to them. "He's going to be fine." I say getting over to them then I explain whats been going on.

"Come on Sakura, let's try and get Sauske back." I state. Before I know it I'm struck by Gaara's sand arm and thrown breaking trees knocking me out.

"Mayumi!" Sakura shouts.

I slowly open my eyes feeling pain in my back I let out a scream and spit blood out.

"What the hell happened." I try to sit up and look over to see Sauske and Sakura over Naruto's body and Kankuro and Temari over Gaara's.

"I've had enough.. stop here." Gaara states as Kankuro puts Gaara's arm over his shoulder helping him up.

"I really am sorry Mayumi." Kankuro says softly as they jump off.

I finally get up with Sakura using each other as support. We rush off back to our destroyed village and find Jonin around in a circle where Asuma is standing near Buyuu and Ryota. They all turn to me with heart break feeling of tiny shards of glass in their chest, as i stagger over.

"What's going-" I stop when I see the body laying there. All the color out of my face drains I take a step back shaking my head. Pain filling my heart. I just stand there unable to move, I can't even hear everyone calling out my name. This truly can't be real, can it?