Chapter XI

Author Pov.

Y/n was sitting down on a chair, still taken back by Jongho's sudden attack. She was zoned out, lost in her thoughts until someone sat down next to her. She turned her gaze from the garden to the person next to her. "I know you told us that you wanted to be alone but.."
She chuckled a little, making San look at her confused. "It's okay San, you can stay." He smiled a little as he was met with the girls eyes and her little smile. Y/n turned her head to face the garden again, it was getting dark outside already.

San never turned his head away from her, he admired her, he never truly hated her. It might have seem like he did but it was never the case.. "how can a person be so beautiful.." he mumbled to himself, he quickly realized what he just said, watching Y/n carefully to see if she might've heard it. To his luck, she didn't. She was still drawn to the garden and the once bright sky starting to dim down to a night sky.
„San?.." as he suddenly heard his name, he snapped out of his thoughts and looked at the girl curiously. „Yes?" y/n turned to face him.
„can we take a walk?somewhere other than the house or the forest?"

San thought about it for a second, he usually has to tell Hongjoong if he leaves to the city but this time he knew that Hongjoong would say no, he looked at the girl and smiled "of course" San stood up and held his hand out for her. The girl smiled at him and took his hand in hers, both of them made their way back inside the house and towards the front door. "Y/n wait here, I will be right back" San quickly said before he went upstairs. Y/n sat down on a nearby chair, waiting for him. "Y/n..." She looked up to the person saying her name, only to be met with Jongho...

She immediately stood up and took a few steps away from him, the event from before still has her scared of him. Jongho reached out his hand for her, taking some steps towards her, only for her to do the opposite. "Don't come near me.." Jongho only continued to walk towards her. "Y/n please...let me talk to you.."
she shook her head no, she didn't want to talk to him, she wouldn't be able to fully forgive him, she almost died...
"Y/'n." Jongho grabbed her arm, making her fall into his embrace. He wrapped his arms around her and held her tight. "I'm sorry for what I did to you Y/n. I really am sorry...I couldn't control it any longer and I almost killed you...I hope you will forgive me someday"

She pushed him away and faced him with an angry expression. "Jongho..it's really thoughtful of you to apologize...I can't say I completely accept it though. I need time to process what happened just a few minutes ago, so please give me the time"  Jongho only sighed and nod, he turned around, his back facing her.

Jongho Pov.
I don't want her to get close to San, everyone in this house knows that she belongs to me..Everyone. Still he tries to get in the way, it was hard enough to get her to stop talking to Wooyoung but San?..she won't stop talking to him unless...
I turned around again and walked up to Y/n in a fast pace, she only backed up until her back hit the wall. Her face was full of fear..I felt a little sorry for her but I had to tell her what San could be capable of, I had to get her to fear my brother , San.

„Jongho please don't..." her scared state made me realize what I was about to do...I couldn't ruin her life like that but at the same time I want her to be mine forever. I could feel my Hunger get more and more as I hear her pulse.
I pushed her hair back, her neck was free..i gulped at her pulse rising more and more. She was truly terrified....

As I bent down towards her neck, I heard her sniffles „I'm begging you..p-please don't do this.." I really needed this...I haven't got a taste of human blood in some time. I opened my mouth and slightly bit into her neck, hearing her cries. „Jongho- Stop please!" I understood her pain, I went throught it once too. I sank my teeth deeper into her neck, drinking more of her sweet tasting blood. I felt her hands hold onto my shoulders, she was soon passing out.
I stopped myself from draining her completely, stepping away, still holding onto her shoulders so she wouldn't drop to the ground.