Chapter XIII

Y/n pov.

It has been some time since Jongho and me started to drive away from the forest. I was still thinking about the others, I wonder how they're doing, if they'll even search for me, I‚ I'll miss them...especially Wooyoung and San...
I was quickly snapped out of my mind once the car stopped moving. I looked out the window and saw that we stopped Infront of a small house, it was dark brown from the outside with black lined windows. It looked like the garden hasn't been taken care of for years.

Suddenly my car door opened, I looked at the person that opened it and saw Jongho smiling at me. He held out a hand for me to grab but I didn't take it, I got out of the car and stood Infront of the front door, waiting for Jongho.
He quickly made his way towards the door, unlocking it and leading me inside.
The house was neatly decorated, some soft tones mixed with dark ones, everything matched very well. „it's good that you like it, you'll be living here from now on" he told me and I only nod.

Author Pov.

Jongho led Y/n to the living room, making her sit down. „Just relax, feel at home, I'll get you something to eat alright?" Y/n only nod and made herself compfortable. She missed the others, she really did. Jongho came back into the living room only a few minutes later and handed her a sandwich, which she accepted.

„I'll make sure you'll feel safe and comfortable here.."

Wooyoung Pov

I was worried about Y/n the moment we left.
Luckily we arrived at the house after some hours again. „Guys..the door is open" Yunho pointed out, my eyes widen and I ran into the house. „Y/n! Y/N WHERE ARE YOU!?" I searched throughout the whole house, she was no where to be found...
„Jongho took her, he definitely did."
Hongjoong told me, I was furious..I was worried...I will kill him once I get the chance. I'll guarantee it.

Author pov.

The guys could feel Wooyoung's anger, especially San. Wooyoung had interest in the girl from the very beginning and now that she's gone, that made him mad even more. Wooyoung wasted no more time and ran out the house, desperate to finding Y/n. To find his love. „Where did Wooyoung go?" one of the guys asked, they all searched around the house once again, this time Wooyoung was gone too. „He probably left to find Y/n, we should do that too." Hongjoong told the others and immediately rushed them out of the house.

Everyone left except one person...San.
Hongjoong stopped at the front door and turned around to him. „Why aren't you coming?" Hongjoong carefully walked towards San, as he came closer he could see San's eyes turned red, his anger was even more visible now. „i will kill that bastard once I get my hands on him. I don't care if he's my brother...he hurt her and now he kidnapped her..if he lays a hand on her he's a dead man."

————————————————————————

It's been four weeks since Y/n was gone. Some of the guys gave up searching for her but San and Wooyoung didn't. They were searching day and night for her, no evidence, no sign, nothing... "Wooyoung...I'm starting to think we won't ever see her again." San said in despair, he missed the girl but the chances of finding her are getting lower.. Wooyoung stopped walking and looked at his friend.
„You can go back to the others...I won't give up finding her, if she isn't in the forest she must be in the city somewhere."

„Wooyoung-„ San started but got cut off by Wooyoung in no time. „I WILL find her! No matter how long it takes!" And with that Wooyoung stormed off, leaving San behind in the forest.

Wooyoung arrived in the city now, walking around trying to find any sign of her. He saw multiple couples while walking around, the sadness growing in him with every second that passed. If only they hadn't left the house, if only he protected her....if he would've just stayed with her they would resemble one of those couples now. Wooyoung was snapped out of his thoughts when someone bumped into him. "Oh I'm sorry-" The voice stopped talking as they looked up at Wooyoung.

Wooyoung eyes widen, immediately turning into an angered expression. "Choi Jongho."
Jongho gulped, and started running. Out from all people he did not want to see Wooyoung, he can be the scariest once he's angry. Wooyoung chased him the whole time, until they arrived at a house. Jongho's house. Jongho quickly ran inside and locked the door, running towards Y/n's room. "Y/n hide!now" He yelled at the girl, she stood up not understanding what was going on.

"Hide?..why what happened?" Jongho walked around the house stressed, he stopped in front of Y/n. "Don't question it just hide-" The door slammed open, revealing a mad Wooyoung.
Once he saw Y/n his eyes softened. "Y/n.."
the girls eyes teared up, she walked towards him but was stopped by Jongho pulling her back aggressively. "Y/n you're staying with me."

Jongho ran towards Wooyoung and attacked him, to which Wooyoung responded with a punch towards Jongho's face. The both of them continued to punch each other multiple times, Wooyoung was thrown to the ground with Jongho ontop of him. Jongho pulled out a piece of wood and held it above Wooyoung heart. "If any of you..ever try to find her again I won't hesitate to kill all of you." just before Jongho could do something, Y/n pulled him off of Wooyoung. She looked at him and held him by his shoulder "Jongho...I'll stay with you" both Wooyoung's and Jongho's widen.
Jongho embraced her in a tight hug, as he pulled away he held her cheek with one head. "I knew you'd choose me, princess"

She pulled him into a hug again but this time it didn't last long because Jongho was stabbed with wood in the back. He fell to the ground, tears rolling down his cheek. "You were kind at first Jongho, really but after the attack and all this I cant forgive you for anything..."
Wooyoung immediately pulled Y/n into a hug, tears streaming down his face as he held her close.

"I'm so glad you're safe...you have no idea how much I missed you.." he whispered while Y/n pat his back, trying to him down a little.
"I missed you too Woo..let's go back home"
He pulled away and nod, y/n looked into his eyes and wiped the tears from his face.

I'm happy to be reunited with you..
-Jung Wooyoung

If Wooyoung finds her i have to make sure that she'll still choose me over him.
-Choi San
——————————————————————

Author note:

I don't quite like how this chapter turned out but it's not that bad.

Now it comes to you guys tho.

who do you want to be endgame?

San or Wooyoung?

PLUS: Read the new book I just posted
Fight club | Kang Yeosang |

!!I'll try to update more, this book and the new one I've posted!!