"It's a surprise" Anna only responded.

The twins just chuckled and playfully rolled their eyes but they were excited inside because they've got to be on the same stage as their family!

"Nepotism is wild" Corey muttered quietly and only the kids are able to hear it meaning that Lizzie, Tom and Gwyneth didn't hear it as they were busy greeting the teachers.

Alexa has to go in front of Axel in order to prevent him from attacking Corey. Because Corey is a boy, Axel did not hesitate to throw punches with him like how he always has to restrain himself with Jesy.

No, Axel is not a temperamental person and he did not like to start a fight but when it consisted of his twin sister, he lost the battle of restraining himself from starting a fight.

Alexa just shakes her head subtly. They can't fight. Because this will make Anna's name go bad and also their parents.

"As long as he doesn't touch me or you physically first, then it's fine. It's only words, Axie. We've taken worse" Alexa whispers quietly.

"Yeah no we're not gonna take a risk of him touching you first. Even if he was near you with an arm's length, he's gonna have to dig his own grave right that second" Noah exclaimed protectively as he, Brian, Harry and Axel were standing nearby.

They have been to 2 private parties in those 4 weeks here. They held their own party at the hotel they stayed in for 3 months. Obviously held far away from the teachers floor.

And from their experience in those parties, they noticed how freaking wild Corey was especially when he's drunk.

Alexa with having a bad trauma of man like that in her past, shuddered at that thought.

"No, I'll dig it for him myself" Axel said, gritting his teeth while glare daggers as to said boy.

"Okay guys, attention please!" Mr. Donald shouts to gain the kids attention "So, today we'll be doing full table read with everyone since the adult cast are here"

"Oh, yeah. How long are you guys gonna be here?" Brian asks as he knows they are still filming on the new Avengers movie so they can't stay here too long.

"5 days" Hiddleston answered and the kids just nodded their heads, accepting it.

"So, we're gonna start with act 1 everyone. Please be prepared" Miss James exclaimed and the kids immediately focused on rehearsal and practice.

That's the good thing about the kids here. They do play and have fun and tease each other a lot but they put their effort and focus on practice and training 100%

That's what the teachers loved about the kids.

-/-

"Good morning or shall I say evening, my darling?" Mama's voice comes from the phone.

It is a little after dinner time for Alexa and Axel. They have gone back to their hotel rooms at 5 pm because they've been table-reading ever since 10 am.

Alexa and Axel are now both laying in bed, exhausted and full from dinner. Anna made sure to have them eat their dinner and finished it. That's what she promised the Mothers of the twins. To make sure the kids were well eaten and well cared

Alexa just grunts in acknowledgement at Mama's enthusiastic voice. It's 8pm for them but it's 9am for Mama in LA there making Alexa annoyed that Mama has that much energy at 9 in the morning.

Mama just raised her eyebrows at the not so enthusiastic Alexa.

"Long day, Mom. Long freaking day" Axel explained tiredly as he smiles sleepily at his Mom. Scarlett just chuckled in response