Jack johnson smut

It was a sunny day as you and your boyfriend Jack Johnson decided to go to the park. You wore your new white dress and flats. Jack told you like 100 times how much he loved this dress on you and how great your butt looks in it. But suddenly it's starting to rain. Shit, you think. Why had I chosen the red bra today . "jack, we need to go" . "come on, it's only water babe" he says . "jack seriously, I have a white dress on" you say . "okay" he says and you two go. On the whole way, you feel his eyes on you. As you reach your house your clothes are totally wet. Jack opens the door and you two go inside. You go into the kitchen to close the windows because it starts to rain even more. Suddenly you feel two strong arms around your waist and jack starts to kisses your neck . "jack" you moan. And he turns you so that you two are face to face. For a second you two just look into each other's eyes, but then you rip each other's clothes off and he Pins you against the wall. You just in your underwear and he just in his boxer. His soft skin against yours. His lips on yours . "jump" he commands and you do what he says. He carries you upstairs to your sleep room and lays you down on the bed. "I love you," he says before he pulls of your panties and opens your bra, he also takes off his Boxers and you See his erection. You couldn't help but stare. As he sees it he smirks. He starts to kisses your neck again and you could feel how his erection grows. After a few minutes, he places himself in your entrance and looks you in the eyes. You nod as a signal for him that it's okay.

I'm doing it in two parts.

Thank you for 1k reads in the first chapter ily. Maybe you could vote and comment ☺ and I'm taking request.