Prologue

Jon P.O.V

Hi! My name is Jon or Jonathan Kirby Tennyson age 20 just finished college and I was a Plumber Apprentice of Grampa Max before he could retire from that business and most importantly a big brother of the famous Hero Ben 10 or Benjamin Kirby Tennyson the wielder of the most powerful tool in the whole 5 galaxies the Omnitrix since he was ten. Now time skip on where we are right now. After we defeat Vilgax the conqueror of worlds by Ben with the legendary sword name Ascalon.

After Ben used the legendary sword Ascalon, we went towards him namely Gwen Tennyson our Cousin, Kevin Levin's former enemy turned ally, and Julie Ben's girlfriend

"What did you just do?" Kevin said with a worried look

"What I said what I was going do," Ben said as he looked towards us. "Turn every Esoterica gone from Earth to human. With all the free will that goes along with that."

"Oh, God! I thought we were gone!" I yelled as he looked at his brother with an angry expression. "At least warn us, you idiot?!"

"Relax, Big Bro," Ben said with a smile on his face. "It's not like I was gonna lose to Vilgax again."

I see that Ben had a smirk on his face, so I slap him on the shoulder hurting him cause he removed the armor.

"OW!" He yelled as he looked towards me. "What was that for?!"

"I can count and name a couple of times that you almost endangered us from a power-hungry Villain who wants to use the Omnitrix to create an army full of Omnitrix users or Albedo who looked like you."

While we were talking with one another, Ben is still holding Ascalon when suddenly Azmuth appeared out of nowhere using a teleport which we didn't know as we continue talking and ignoring him.

"But seriously, don't scare us like that." He said with a serious expression

"Stop talking like our mom sometimes, Big Bro." He said as he groan as he feel that he is grounded or something.

"I'll take that as I compliment." He said with a smirk on his face.

"It wasn't and you know it."

"AHEM!!!" Azmuth yelled which caught our attention. We looked down to see Azmuth with the same serious expression on his face as he looked at us.

"AZMUTH!!!" Ben and I yelled in surprise to see him.

Then Ben presents the Ascalon to Azmuth and he teleports it somewhere safe so that no one can find it again.

"You were right, Azmuth." He said as he look at Azmuth. "That's too much power for any-what?"

We looked to see that Azmuth was still holding out his hand which make me realize what he was asking for next as I looked towards Ben.

"Ben," I said as I looked at Ben. "He wants the Ultimatrix."

"Ah yes." He said as he looked at me. "You're right about that and that's why your my favorite, Jonathan."