Amnesia?

Stella's POV

That disgusting imp f#cker. I can't believe I got married to such a disgrace. I thought as I drove away from the Goetia castle. I will tell father about his insolence!

No one's POV

As Stella drove in a rage back to her parent's house she didn't see that another car was driving near her, and in a split second, she was hit causing her car to flip over and hit a building. As the car burned images of her life through the years flashed through her eyes as she slowly lose consciousness.

*Back at the Goetia Castle

(In Via's room)
Octavia was laying on her bed listening to music when a message popped up.

[Loona sent a message] "Ha? What's this?" Via muttered as she opened the text. [Via open the news!] Confused Octavia stood up and turned on the tv in her room. "This just in the wife of one of the princes of hell has got in an accident and is currently being brought to the hospital, will she survive or die? Stay tuned to hear more." As Kate Killjoy reported Via dropped her phone in shock seeing her mother being brought up to an ambulance bloodied and unconscious. Thinking that even if she never loved her she was still her mother.

Running up to her father's room shouting. "Dad! Dad! Where are you!?" Hearing no reply she got frustrated and told the butler to start the car and take her to the hospital.

In the car, Via was panicking not even realizing that Loona was calling her as her focus was fixed on the thought of her mother.

As the car got to the hospital without waiting for it to stop Octavia hopped out of the moving car running straight to the entrance. As she rushed in she went to ask a nurse and ask the room of her mother, when she got her answer she sprinted up to the room. When she arrived at the door and paused afraid to see the condition of her mother but took a deep exhale and slowly entered the room.

Stella's POV

*Groan* "What happened?" I say as I slowly sit up feeling pain going through my whole body. Hearing the door open I strained my blurry eyes to look at the door, there stood a strange owl-type creature looking concerned.

"Are you... ok?" She asked. "What do you think?!" I said sounding a bit annoyed because of the slowly growing headache, as I said those words I saw the girl flinch a bit making me feel bad and I hurriedly said "I'm sorry, it's just that my head is hurting and the state of my body is not helping." I said as I saw her face turn into shock (let's be honest the OG Stella will never say sorry) making me confused.

"I-i... no it-its fine..." She stuttered as she slowly walked to my bed and sit on the chair beside it looking down at her hands, making me feel a bit guilty but I don't know why.

The atmosphere was starting to get awkward so I looked back at her and slowly ask, "I'm sorry again but... I just wanted to ask." I said as I saw her timidly lift her head. "Do I know you?" I finally asked as she sat there frozen.