Chapter 2 (Shit! I have transmigrated)

Começar do início

Hai Kwan doesn't know what to do because he was just so shocked by all that he sees in his eyes.

"Baobei........." Lan Yiyuan calls his son.

Lan Zhan was shocked and flabbergasted because his father has never been so dear and called him this, in his father's mouth, Lan Zhan is always "Son" and calling him "Zhan-er" is already the dearest name that his father has given to him.

However, his father calling him "Baobei" did not give him any comfort at all, this seems to indicate to Lan Zhan that something very serious and enormous is coming or going to happen, and it is not a good thing.

Lan Zhan felt like he is going to be abandoned and so he hugs tightly, closer and even clings heavier.

"Don't......"

"Whatever, please don't ......." Lan Zhan in his teary eyes looks at his father.

Lan Yiyuan took a deep breath and told his son

"Listen carefully, be careful of this name Wang Yong"

"Extremely dangerous......"

"Dangerous....." Lan Yiyuan even feels choked when he is talking to his only beloved son.

Pan Mian is too heartbroken to be departed from her only son and the worries of him surviving alone and many other negative thoughts have entered her very complex and confused mind.

Suddenly, she looks at Lan Zhan and seems to make a resolute decision.

"Hai Kwan my boy comes" Pan Mian calls for Hai Kwan and asks him with a serious look.

"I know this is ridiculous and unfair...."

"Are you willing to help Lan Zhan...."

"I might be asking a bit too much......"

"You are not my child after all....." Pan Mian frowns her brows with much difficulty and doubt.

However, Hai Kwan gave her the answers that she needed in her heart very quickly

"Aunty Pan, if Lan Zhan goes without me, I will have no friends and probably die in suicide..." Hai Kwan has big red eyes but there is a show of determination and strength in those reddish eyes.

"I am a good brother to Lan Zhan and will help him ......." Hai Kwan told Lan Zhan's parents

"Good brother......" both the parents look at each other and they nod their heads and thus a decision seems to have been made by then also they actually took into consideration that Hai Kwan is nineteen and consider an adult now, thus this kind of decision he should be able to make although it is still a bit in the muddy water of doubts.

"G-Good...." still a bit unsure but then the decision is leaning towards the both of them being together and Lan Zhan now is still crying bitterly and holding to his parents like a koala and refusing to let go.

"Listen both of you.... no one knows what will happen but please you need to search for each other......" Pan Main told them.

Lan Yiyuan pulls himself out of the clingy koala reluctantly and then puts a small back inside his shirt and told him

"Hopefully, this is useful to you...." Lan Yiyuan told Lan Zhan

Lan Zhan again has another round of sobbing and crying as somehow he knew that he is going to leave his parents which he had never done it before.

Suddenly, the home detector sounded loudly again which alert them

"Intruder at the front door"

"Alert! Alert! Alert!" the home detector robotic voice came loudly and clearly which makes Lan Zhan's parents look a little frantic.