Narissa smiled, "Yeah.  That's absolutely true."

He smiled knowingly, "That is why when all of this is over I will make sure no one will face that again.  I will listen and solve all of my people's problems no matter what it takes," Niderudion announced to the girl.

She grins, "Really?"

He nods, "Yeah, but for now you're bleeding."

Narissa scowls, "I'm fine!"

He shooks his head and suddenly he begins to carry her.

She gasped in surprised.  "Nuh!  What... What do you think you're doing?!"

"Carrying you?" He shrugged, "What else?"

"And why are you doing that?  I can walk!" She whispered-yelled, "I'm not bleeding that badly.  Besides we are attracting eyeing looks throughout Narvidia."

He smiled, "That doesn't bother me."

"Of course it doesn't because why would it." She huffs still in his arms.  At the side entrance she took off.  "I'm walking the rest there."

He smiled secretly, "Alright.  I never said you were supposed to stay like that."

She narrowed his eyes, "Of course you say that now after the fact."

The prince only grins.

The two head up the secret tunnels and chambers.  They got into the hallway and hoped they could go into his room without anyone saying anything.

However the others noticed them when they tried going passed the hallway immediately.

"Don't you even think about leaving without saying anything after those stunts you pulled." Kiridena turned to the two with a cold glare.

Nasima, still there muttered, "Oh snap."

"Yes...?" Niderudion asked innocently.

They peered into the room and Narissa trailed him slowly.

She hid her shoulder and the trail of blood the followed it.

"She's injured." The light queen stated nonchalantly.

Narissa widen her eyes, "WHAT?! No I'm not!  What lies!" She exclaimed accusing her at once.

Midnira laughed at her antics, "Niderudion... So what you were going to do."

Niderudion closed his eyes and shook his head in disagreement, "I wasn't going to do anything." He told truthfully, even though he wanted to heal her.  Unfortunately, he hasn't been able to do that since he arrived.

Midnira then got a good look at her son and realized, "Oh... Child of Esperon come this way."

Narissa slowly entered the room with a bloody arm that was lazily wrapped up in a cloth that was clearly torn from a royal's outfit.

"You called for me?"

Midnira smiled, "I've forgotten.  The light can sometimes make your abilities temporary fade." The queen then turned back to Naricelissa.  "Don't be afraid."

The queen placed her hand on Naricelissa's shoulder and closed her eyes.  Then faster and must easier than Niderudion has ever done, she was healed.

Narissa widen her eyes in shock as Midnira set her arm down.   "What...? Why did you do that?"

Midnira smiled secretive, "Should I not help one of my people?  You are, aren't you?  You helped my son many times and he does seem to care for you, no?"