"That voice..." The elder stared at her , "I know you.  The runaway chosen programer from those traitors."

Narissa stared at him in confusion, "Huh?  I mean I guess a lot know of me but what you just said about some programer made no sense what so ever."

The Selvin stared at her and turned behind where there were several others.  They must have been guards or servants because they followed every single order.  "Get her."

Narissa took a step back and summoned her blades, "You want to dual?  So be it."

She ran head first with each blade at both of her sides.

And suddenly darkness appeared right as she was about to strike the Selvin.

She frowned, "Oh how annoying." There in front of her was a darkened soul who was surrounded by a black, purple veil.  It almost gave her nostalgia but she had no idea why.

"I'm sorry," the darkened soul whispered, "I can't help this.  I don't want to but I disobeyed the elders.  I'm sorry Sarci..." The darkened soul's words dragged on.

It made her freeze, stop almost.  But it was the name that confused her.  She has seen and heard it before.  She had journal that was labeled Sarci and only with a certain code could it be opened.

It was so strange how could it make her feel this way.

It distracted her so much that it got her shoulder.  She began to bleed and that snapped her out of whatever that was.

She gripped her blades and swung her weapons at the darkened one.

The bleeding slowed her down.

However, she could not defeat it no matter how hard she tried.  No matter how hard she attacked and stabbed in motions that should have killed it.

But it was different and didn't disappear.

Suddenly a pair of familiar arms brought her back.

Niderudion.

"Wha---" She exclaimed in shock.

"Shh!" He whispered, "You need to get out of here.  It cannot die.  I heard of darkened ones like this."

"I can't leave a fight unfinished!" Narissa argued.

Niderudion sighed, "If it means you will live, than you will."

The Selvin stared at her as Niderudion brought her away protectively.

"This... This will cause some problems," the elder stared at they slowly began to retreat.

A girl dressed in silver stood there, not making a sound.  Next to her was a silver hair male that has his eyes' wide open.

Could it be... Was it her?
The girl who he promised to return...

But no, it couldn't be.  She was with that man.  That Esperon prince and that way he looked at her left a bitter taste in his mouth.

If only they could have left too.
That was the plan before Kaizo...

...

"You're bleeding," Niderudion told her, his face filled with worry.

"It's fine.  What is a little blood going to do to me," she put her hand up full of charge.  She suddenly looked away from Niderudion as she thought of what he said.

Niderudion sighed, "Look I'm sorry."

Narissa looked up in surprise, "What?"

"I shouldn't have said that.  I know how much everyone means to you and your so incredibly selfless in that regard, that you'd rather die than to come before any Esperon."