CHAPTER 60 - Wrong Commentary or Dubbing Version

Start from the beginning

After Naru (Cale) exited the dungeon,

When they are getting out from the museum, they saw few groups of people looking at the museum.

They’re the remains of the defeated kings. When they think about stealing from the seven persons who just left the dungeon,

“Young Master-nim, have you finished the important thing inside?” A voice that came closer to the dungeon entrance and a group of people approaching hurriedly.

The CRSF members and the other followers quickly came and welcomed them.

“You’re not hurt anywhere, right?”

“Did anyone annoyed you inside the dungeon?”

“LEADER!!! Please let me see everything that you got inside!”

“Ji-Hu-ssi, can you...” Kim Mi Sun stopped as she looked at Hyun Ji-Hu condition.

“What happened?” Moon Chun-Hee asked the leader about Hyun Ji-Hu condition.

Hyun Ji-Hu who came out from the dungeon while being dragged by Yun Jeong-Suk seems to focusing on her notebook which she keeps writing on.

“Don’t worry about it. She is getting a lot of inspiration before we get out from the dungeon. It’s seems to be related with constellation ‘First Dragon Slayers’, maybe you’ll find out if you peek at the notes she’s writing.” Yun Jeong-Suk said as she already adapted with Hyun Ji-Hu behavior in the dungeon.

Some of them try to peek at Hyun Ji-Hu notebook because they are interested with her writing.

They read it with serious face after reading the first sentence.

What written inside was:

temp. Title : Forbidden Relationships Between Dragon and Dragon Slayer

***
Choi Han was a dragon slayer. He was traveling the Continent to kill every evil dragon that eat or kill humans.

He thinks that every dragon were arrogant, wicked, selfish and evil because they are the strongest beings in the world. That's why he wanted to kill all of the dragons so there won't be any victims like him.

When he arrived at a farming village he met Cale who introduced himself as a traveling doctor that stayed for some time in that village. Cale was someone that the villagers love and respect because he always helps everyone in the village.

At first Choi Han think that Cale was a dragon because of Cale appearance but his suspicious lessen as he saw how Cale and the villagers interact.

Well, Choi Han suspicions is actually right because Cale was a dragon that likes to live with human. Of course Cale hide his identity to ensure his safety.

After listening to Choi Han story, Cale thinking of changing his views about the dragon.

Cale told Choi Han that dragon, human or dragon slayer are the same as there are the good ones and the bad ones.

As they keep arguing about their views, Cale decided to follow Choi Han to prevent him from killing the innocent dragon.

That’s how their journey begins.
***

“I think this is a good story!” Some people who peeking at Hyun Ji-Hu notebook muttered.

“Hmm, it’s just the synopsis, right? I can’t wait for the final version.”

“Ji-Hu-nim is getting a great blessing from Our Godly Idols and she is sharing it with us. As expected of the high rank members.”

“Let’s wait patiently for another divine manuscripts.”

When they are busy welcoming (or asking for sharing their recordings) the dungeon party members,

A hologram screen appeared and broadcast the King’s Battlefield.

“Isn’t that Yoo Jonghyuk!?”

“There’s also that chuni queen.”

“That ugly squid is Kim Dokja-ssi, right?”

“Who’s that baldie? Is he wanted to cosplay but don’t know how to do it? I felt like looking at something strange like mixing a monk and pirate together.”

“That middle age man existence seems to be fading or it’s just because I never tried to look at others when I can keep watching Our Godly Idols directly.”

“They started to fighting.”

“Wow that Yoo Jonghyuk was unexpectedly strong. But I think he’s weaker than Choi Han-nim.”

“Do you think that Yoo Jonghyuk have some feelings to Kim Dokja-ssi? Just look at how intense he is looking at him!”

“Look at him running towards him. Do you think that Kim Dokja-ssi should be welcoming with open hands to embrace him?”

“I hope that Cale-nim and Alberu-nim are the one who did it.”

“Don’t you think it’s cuter when Choi Han-nim that running towards Cale-nim with a puppy ear?”

“Ah..., why do he hit him?”

“As expected his heart is as ugly as how he looks. Well although Yoo Jonghyuk not as great as Our Godly Idols, he still can be categories as handsome. How can he hit a handsome man like that!?”

“Wow, look at him bitch slapped him.”

“Looks like he's really just shy or surprised by Yoo Jonghyuk sudden attacks.”

“Um..., are you dubbing their battle noona?” Amaris confused by the others words as they watched the battle. It’s kinda reminded him with the some comments in social media or reading some websites forums.

They just having fun commenting the show in their own imagination as they didn’t care about other things that not related with their Godly Idols as they don't want to disturbing their Godly Idols serious(?) discussion.
_________________________________