CHAPTER 60 - Wrong Commentary or Dubbing Version

Start from the beginning

Perhaps they didn’t have much coins remaining. It was natural. They wouldn’t be able to save coins in the battlefield between kings.

But Yoo Jonghyuk was different. Yoo Jonghyuk grew by breaking through all types of hidden scenarios from the beginning and always carried an appropriate amount of coins in reserve.

The original third round Yoo Jonghyuk had around 30,000 coins at this point. Now he had more coins than the original story so… it should be around 40,000?

There was the loud sound of somebody being hit and Cha Sangkyung’s body flew through the air.

[The Maitreya King Cha Sangkyung is out of combat.]

Yoo Jonghyuk looked at the nearby Min Jiwon. She jumped with surprised and hurriedly raised both hands.
“…I will abstain.”

[’King of Beauty’ Min Jiwon has abstained from the battle.]

Finally, Yoo Jonghyuk turned towards Kim Dokja. His angry eyes calmed down. It was understandable. If he took the Absolute Throne, he could control all kings and it wouldn’t be a problem to get his sister back from Kim Dokja.

But would that happen?

“Yoo Jonghyuk.”

We aimed out swords at each other. Kim Dokja couldn’t use any skills so he had to rely on my flesh memories and his stats.

For the first time, Yoo Jonghyuk’s blade was visible.
It must be a fake. He was estimating my stats and how much coins Kim Dokja had left. He was truly a prudent person. It was a trick to win by investing the minimum amount of coins.

However, Yoo Jonghyuk pride would cause his defeat this time. It was because there wasn’t any king in Seoul who had more coins than Kim Dokja right now.

[Coins Possessed: 80,850 C]

Well, it’s not as much as Cale Henituse followers but it’s still enough to defeat him. I really lucky because they don’t have any interest to be a king. Kim Dokja remembered about how much coins Naru (Cale) got before.

What would happen if even one of his followers participated. Kim Dokja feels goosebumps as he think about the possibility.

As his distance with Yoo Jonghyuk getting closer,

Who would think that I had 80,000 coins? Kim Dokja laughed at Yoo Jonghyuk who was running towards him.

“I’ll hit you gently so please don’t die.”
Now was the time to spend big. Kim Dokja invested a large number of coins into ‘strength.’

[4,000 coins have been invested in strength.]

[Strength Lv. 10 -> Strength Lv. 20]

[5,000 coins have been invested in strength.]

[Strength Lv. 20 -> Strength Lv. 30]

[6,000 coins have been invested in strength.]

[Strength Lv. 30 -> Strength Lv. 40]
...

[11,000 coins have been invested in strength.]

[Strength Lv. 80 -> Strength Lv. 90]

[12,000 coins have been invested in strength.]

[Strength Lv. 90 -> Strength Lv. 100]

[72,000 coins have been consumed.]

[Your ‘strength’ has broken through the limits of a human.]

[The achievement has been processed! You are the first to achieve a three digit level in strength.]

[30,000 coins have been acquired as a reward.]

Kim Dokja adjusted the power in my fist. A strike containing 100 strength was enormous. It would be difficult if he accidentally killed Yoo Jonghyuk.

Kim Dokja felt the space around my fist bend slightly. According to Ways of Survival, all stats had different destructive power from the moment they broke through the three digits.

How did it feel? Of course, it felt like I was a killer. It felt like my fist was holding a check for a billion won. What will it felt like if I have half amount of Cale Henituse coins? But it’s something impossible for me. Kim Dokja thought.

Of course he didn’t know that Cale have more than ten million coins and it’s still keep growing.

Yoo Jonghyuk’s eyes widened as he hurriedly used coins. However, it was too late. There was a sound like a sonic boom.
Yoo Jonghyuk shot into the sky like a baseball being hit by a bat.

Unfortunately, it was impossible to hit a home room in this stadium. The flying Yoo Jonghyuk hit a barrier, bounced in the opposite direction and hit another barrier and landed on the ground after repeating this ping-pong action five or six times.

Surely he wasn’t dead? Kim Dokja ran towards Yoo Jonghyuk with a bit of confusion in my heart.

Damn, why did I do this? I should’ve used a bit less strength. Kim Dokja carefully pulled Yoo Jonghyuk off the ground. Then.

Ah, this was a main character. Yoo Jonghyuk was staring at Kim Dokja with wide open eyes. He was still conscious despite being hit by a punch filled with 100 strength?

“…Yoo Jonghyuk?”

“…”

“Jonghyuk?”

“…”

His eyes didn’t move. This bastard, did he faint with his eyes open? Did I hit him that hard? No, I would have to keep hitting Yoo Jonghyuk in the future.

“Well, you will be in trouble if you keep acting as usual. How can you say to kill me every time you see me?”

Kim Dokja slapped his swollen face.

Somehow, Kim Dokja felt his eyes move whenever he hit him, causing him to feel nervous…

In any case, he was breathing. The bones in his body were broken and he was bleeding…

It was a situation where he couldn’t use the Recovery skill so his life could be in danger.

I had to do my work quickly.

[Supreme King Yoo Jonghyuk is out of combat.]

[Congratulations! You have passed all the tests of the Absolute Throne.]

The ward in the air slowly disappeared.

[The temporary stats added by the coins are reset.]

[All constraints on the kings have disappeared.]
_______________________________