thirteen

Greyson~

I don't know how she does it, really. It must be a teenage girl thing, or maybe she's just that good. Or maybe I'm just so terrible at this shit.

We slip into my office, which is conveniently placed right next to Olivias.

"Greyson oh my god!" Juliette says, I fear Olivia will hear what she's about to say. "You're so fucking in love with her." She cackles.

"Where would an idea like that come from?" I ask her, trying to keep my cool. Even if the accusation may be true, my little sister doesn't need to be involved in my love life.

"You were swooning over her!" She laughs even harder.

"This is the last time I take you to work with me." I tell her. She stops immediately.

"No no I'll stop I swear!"

"I don't believe you."

"Okay, but do you like her? I'm not going to say anything I promise!" She whines. I roll my eyes.

I think about it. Her long brown hair, hazelnut colored eyes, the freckles dotting her nose and cheeks. Her soft smile and sweet voice. She's perfect.

"It's not anything that concerns you Juliette." I tell her.

"Oh bull shit!" She says.

"Okay maybe I do, but,"

"Mr. Silas," Lilly, my assistant knocks on the door of my office," Ms. Jackson would like to speak to you." He quietly says.

"Alright." I stand up, before turning to Juliette. "Stay here, and please, for the love of God, do not touch anything." I plead.

I mentally prepare myself to walk into her office. The sweet scent of her perfume fills the space just outside the door.

"Ms. Jackson, I was told you wanted to speak with me." I confess.

"Yes, I do." She sternly says. "I mean this will all due respect sir, but these walls are very thin, and,"

Fuck, times 18.

"I am so sorry," I apologize. She shifts in her chair.

"I mean, I'm flattered, really. I would be lying if I said I didn't feel the same." She blushes, hiding behind her hair.

Fuck. Another 18 times.

"But I understand this space has to be kept professional."

I take in a deep breath, hold it for a second, before slowly letting it out. Then, and only then, do I say "I would love to take you out sometime."

To which she smiles, and perks up in her chair. "I would love that too."

I hear Juliette's shoes hitting the concrete floors, as she walks over to the door of the office. She silently stands there, smiling at us.

"Would tonight work for you?" I ask her, my heart pounding against my chest.

"Tonight sounds perfect." She smiles, her cheeks blushing a deep red.

"I'll pick you up at seven. Wear your best dress." I tell her, before I step out of her office, letting my back hit the wall, as soon as I do.