「eudaimonia」

"y/n

"y/n... is it really you?" levi asked in a hushed tone. beel only stood next to his brother, his eyes shining with anticipation and excitement.

"of course it is-" you began to say before you felt the wind get knocked out of you.

levi had jumped on top of you and gave you a massive hug. massive would be a huge understatement -- you two had toppled over to the ground.

levi quickly let go of you, sitting up. you let out a small wince of pain before sitting up as well. once you sat up, levi had clung onto you once more, attempting to splutter out coherent sentences.

"y/n... you're here..." he said in a muffled voice. "you're really here..."

you heard beel clear his throat, and levi looked up at him, his eyes suddenly widening in fear.

"NONONONO!" he shouted. "BEEL, NO, YOU'LL CRUSH US-"

beel had jumped like a cannonball on top of both levi and you. you toppled over on the mall floor yet again.

the three of you sat up, and immediately, you were pulled in a tight group hug. you felt warmth in your stomach; a sense of comfort and belonging. passersby were staring at you, yet none of you cared. their stares didn't matter at the moment.

after what felt like a few minutes, levi and beel let you go, although a bit reluctantly.

"y/n, we were so excited..." beel said, getting up from the floor. levi also got up from the floor, and you mimicked his actions.

your gaze focused on the two brothers, and you realized that they were both way taller than you. you had to admit, they seemed more attractive in real life. that wasn't to say they didn't still seem attractive over video call.
you became conscious of the thoughts that you were having, and your face reddened. luckily, neither beel or levi appeared to notice.

"i was so excited too!" you smiled. "i honestly didn't expect to see you guys here..."

"just wait until i tell mammon about this!" levi grinned. "he's gonna be soooo jealous! i can already imagine the look on his face!"

"oh shit," you blurted out, remembering the private conversation you had with mammon about his envy. you couldn't help but laugh, and beel laughed along with you.

"now that we have y/n here with us," he said, "we should go to a nice restaurant!"

"beel, no. lucifer's gonna notice that we have less money with us, and he's gonna go into a fit." levi sighed.

"levi, you wanted to buy anime figu-" beel said before getting interrupted by levi.

"SHH." levi muttered before turning back to face you. "how about we just take you to our house? you'll get to meet everyone else. our brothers, anyway."

"damn, i wanted to see how barbatos would react in-person if i kept on calling him barbie toes." you sighed, before perking up and smirking.

"well, we can go to your house! i don't mind."