Chapter 6:Trouble in mt moon

*I don't own Pokémon or any custom art*

"It's currently been 5 days since Ash ,Brock and Misty left pewter city with Ash and Misty being glad they have someone who can cook as good as Brock"

"The gang would then see a scientist being attack by a swarm of  zubat"

"With Ash deciding to help the scientist would say pikachu use thunder shock,shocking the swarm of zubat defeating

"Ash and the gang would then ask who is he was and why was he being attacked by all those zubat"

"With the scientist saying his name was Seymour and how some trainer sent those zubat after him"

"With Brock asking who was it"

"With Seymour saying a couple of men and women in black outfits with red r  on them"

"As Ash and Misty would say in a angry tone team rocket"

"As Brock and Seymour would say who"

"With Ash explaining how there a evil organization who steal other peoples Pokémon"

"With Brock saying that's terrible"

"With Misty saying why would they chase Seymour"

"With Seymour saying how he was researching moon stones and how they affect the clefairy line"

"As ash would say how makes sense to steal people Pokémon they would need strong ones"

"As ash would say we need to stop them"

"As the others would agree as they would head into my moon"

Inside mt noon

" Ash and gang would begin to walk threw the cave defeating team rocket members trying to get information on why team rock were really in mt moon"

"With Brock catching a zubat to guide them better threw the cave"

"This then where a mysterious figure would walk in front of them bumping into Ash"

"As Ash would  watch we're your walking as he would look at seeing it was leaf with him saying Leaf is that you"

"As she would say the one and only"

"As misty would say ha Leaf how you've been"

"With here saying good,wait Brock what are you doing here"

"With him say I'm traveling with ash to fulfill my dream of being a breeder"

"With Leaf saying that great with her asking why does ash look so angry"

"As Ash would say I'm here on a mission to stop team rocket and save the clefairy"

"With green saying team rocket I hate those guys,I'm in"