Chapter-5:Showdown in pewter city

*I Don't Own Pokémon*

"Ash and misty would currently be coming out of virdian forest following a trail to pewter city this is then they be stop by man saying

"Ha kids you want to buy some rocks"

"As the two would then say what

"As the old man would say pewter city souvenirs "

"As the two would then say no thanks I'm traveling around the region to join the Pokémon league"

"With flint saying so does that mean you're going to challenge Brock"

"With ash saying  yeah"

"As flint would reply saying that means your probably going to lose"

"With saying how no he isn't and how him and his team are going to win as he would storm off  to  Pewter city

Pokémon center

"Ash and misty would hand their Pokémon over nurse joy and go to the cafeteria to get something to eat"

"Misty would then say you sure you don't want to borrow any of my Pokémon"

"Ash would then reply no I'm good "

"Misty would then say alright"

"Ash would then decide to call professor oak and ask about the strange stone he found on Beedrill"

*phoning to oak's lab"

"As oak would say hello ash nice to speak to you again what do you need"

"As ash would say about this pointing the beedrillite in oaks face"

"As ash would say about this pointing the beedrillite  in oaks face"

"With oak saying how you'd get that"

"With him saying his new friend Beedrill had on him"

"With oak saying that a beedrillite a mega stone that helps Beedrill mega evolve"

"As ash would say mega evolution in a confused tone"

"With oak saying it basically helps pokemon reach a new level of it changes theirs appearance,states,
ability,and some time even types,but if he wants to use it he'll need a keystone"