Chapter 4: Out of Deck {Part 1}

Updated 3.1

It's March 12 on Friday in the afternoon at 11:00...
------------------------------------------------------------------

Tom's POV

Later that night, Lucy and I went to Edd's apartment just to hang out but then decided to have a sleep over, I brought some snacks, movies and some bored games also video games together that we can play together..

It's only me, my daughter and Edd... But not Matt because he says he needs a 'nice bubble bath alone time in his tub..

''To see my outer beauty shines~''.., whatever that means~...

Probably him alone seeing his reflection in a mirror well again~... It's kinda weird honestly-.. but anyways to not be here to judge... but while we finished watching movies and later on playing some games me and Edd, my daughter, Lucy went to sleep on the sofa..

So Edd and I went to the kitchen to talk about things but for awhile talking.... we started thinking where to go on our vacation together,... So we got an idea that we should go to the sea on a boat to explore the ocean! Or just set sail... To our next adventure that we're excitedly bringing along my daughter Luz for the first time!..

So we decided to go on to the computer to go on the browser to find where, we can purchase a boat ourselves to ride on to the sea as a family... Then Edd immediately knows where to go to get ourselves a boat.. Edd went to this website and ordered a boat online for a nice family-friend vacation using our credit cards it's accessible to do, to get what we needed and a schedule finally to go this trip but first we need to wait for the owner to call us if we got the boat or not if proven...

Because we got a bad record that we got kicked out from the last place we went.... Honestly it wasn't fun at all what happened.. I don't wanna admit it but it's kinda my fault.. so yeah~...

Time skip...

So the next morning, when Lucy and I woke up, ate breakfast and went back to our apartment, not long after I started to clean up the place a little bit and Lucy, my lovely daughter helped me out, she cleaned her toys up and I swept and organized the place then my door slammed opened so loud widely, it scared the hell out of me! Even Lucy grabs my leg by shock, Edd ran in my apartment apologizing and screaming that he got the message from the owner, "I'm so sorry to scare you guys but Tom we got it!, pack your bags!! We're going to the sea!!"

When hearing that I was very excited and surprised at how quickly they responded was..

Telling you now, we can afford a small yacht.. it costs almost 'ten thousand pounds' well it's actually 'nine thousand' though it's not bad I guess... Though the great thing is Me and Edd have amazing jobs that our bosses are kindly enough to give us a lot of money that we both separately worked so hard for, so they agreed to give us the money if needed... We are soOoo lucky that we have amazing bosses and it isn't a problem to pay our rents also...

Though I'm excited about going to the 'Central Bay Decks' that's the place called, they have a lot boats for fishing, parties, and gatherings!.. surprisingly it isn't far where we are, it's just an hour away... Luckily Edd still has his Boating License with him that can allow us to use the yacht whatever we want!... If not, that would suck~..

Before we head off, we quickly pack our bags to get every sorted like supplies, towels, games and food that we need to go to bring for the trip.. While I was packing my clothes and also my daughter's... Edd knocked on my door to get me to his attention in my room telling me that he's going to the store quickly to get more extra snacks and more supplies just in case we are going to be out there for awhile.. so I agree and decided to go with him, to help him out to carry out the groceries or whatever we needed while checking in..