Chapter 11

The mansion Hey guys I'm backkkkk but I just have one question for you guys, no one was gonna tell me that I spelled Angel as Angle well if you go back you won't see it anymore but no one was gonna tell me lol

The mansion
Hey guys I'm backkkkk but I just have one question for you guys, no one was gonna tell me that I spelled Angel as Angle well if you go back you won't see it anymore but no one was gonna tell me lol

Angel pov

Dam the outside of this house is better than the inside, anyways as of right now, me and the headmistresses were waiting outside waiting for someone to open the door. Then after a little bit longer a maid opens the door no surprise there with all the money he has.

"Hello, who may you guys be"

"Hello, I'm the headmistresses" she then put her hand out they shook hands.

"Oh yes, yes, yes sir has been expecting you, you as well as you Miss Angel,you can wait in the living room. Or I could have the house butler take you on a house tour," she offers and a butler came to her side.

"I'll take that house tour," I say talking mainly to the butler and in return, he just gave me a small nod with a smile,"

"Ok then, Angel I'll see you after everything's over" she turned and said to me then left with the maid to Enzo's office I presume.

Then the butler walked up to me, he looked pretty clean he was in a nice suit with perfectly clean shoes and a bow tie.

"Hello Miss Angel my name is Alfred pennyworth"

(I love Alfred so he gonna be the butler)

"Hello Alfred and please just call me hope," I say a little bit shocked, Alfred gave me a fatherly vibe and I'm a little surprised at myself I never let people call me hope.

"Alright Miss hope follow me and will begin with the first floor and go on from there,"

I just shook my head knowing he wouldn't drop the formality and we began with the tour.

The headmistresses pov

As I make my way to the owner of this house office I can already tell this is a good home for Angel. This man obviously has a lot of money and can take really good care of her, and how often does a good wealthy person adopt a 15 year old. I was loosing hope for Angel, she kept on being brought back and she herself already lost hope on being adopted and finding a family I just hope this works out for her.

As we make it to the door the maid knocks a few times and then leaves and I just nod thanking her I then hear a come in and open the door to see a beautiful office and then my eyes land on the guy.

Not gonna lie he's really scary not really the type to adopt but if him and Angel hit it off why not give it a shot. As I get closer to him he get up straightens his shirt and pulls out his hand for me to shake.

"Hello Ma'am it's wonderful to finally meet you my name is Enzo," he say well shaking my hand.

"You as well my name is Lilly,"

"Shall we get started," he say with a unusual smile but I'll take it.

"Yea, we shall," I say smiling back at him,

Skip the meeting

"We'll I guess that settles it," I then turn in my chair reaching my case and taking out some documents.

"I'll just need to sight these then I'll just need a look at the place to make sure it's safe do her to live in,"  I say handing him the papers and just waiting so then to be signed.

After all the paper work he give a quick look of the place Including the room she'll be given and I think this is the most perfect place for her  and I think she'll like her room quite well. 

As me and Enzo head back I see Angel Laying on the couch just watching some film.

As I go up to her she sees me a gets up and waits for me to tell her the news.

"So everything  went well, the foster  papers have been sighted, and if all goes well for the next 2 in a half months Enzo will be legally aloud to adopt you," I say in really excited tone

"Wow that's awesome," Angles says with a good but wired happy voice.

"Alright I'll be checking up on you every other week on a Monday to make sure things are going swimmingly well, and if there is every a problem Angle you have my number so call me at any time ok," I say that last bit in a serious manner.

"Alright let's get your bags and then I'll be on my way,"

"Oh that's alright Ma'am I already had one of my maids bring her bags to her room"

" oh ok, alright Angel I'll be seeing you around ok," I kiss her on the head and see myself out as I make my way to my car I turn to look at the house and sigh. This will be roof she'll be sleeping under form now on, I really hope she finds a home here.

I then get in to my car and leave.

——————————————————————-

How did y'all like it was it good it was good wasn't it 😎😎 and please tell me If there are some mistakes 👌

Here's her room if you don't like imagine something else 👌👌