Chapter 8

WARNING 18+ READERS ONLY- SEXUAL CONTENT

Jerry has me lying on his bed now as we make out. He moves his hand down  to my panties, feeling how soaked I am.

Because of him

All because of him.

"Jeez...you get like this with Ed?" He comments with a grin that sends my nethers into a spasm. "It's fucking hot, babe."

"I don't kiss and tell." I tease, biting my lip.

"I want you on your knees." Jerry orders as I look at him. His eyes pierce mine and I am ready to do whatever he tells me.

I sit up and then stand, walking in front of where he sits. He stands too, and lightly pushes me down by my shoulders.

My knees hit the cold hard concrete floor of the basement and he unzips his flies.

I'd heard rumours about Jerry, about his length. Now I see it for the first time, I can confirm it's all true. He is huge, and I want all of him.

"Did Ed make you suck his cock?" Jerry asks.

"I told you...I don't kiss and tell..." I wink with a knowing smile.

I grab his length and palm it backwards and forwards. I look up at him as his head tilts back at my touch.

I keep going and then lick the head of his shaft, playing with him with my tongue.
Looking at him from below with devilish eyes under my brows as he watches me pleasure the end of his dick.

"Fuck." He says tilting his head back again.

Now my mouth slides over his member and I work on him, bobbing my head back and fourth, tasting every part of him.

"Oh god..." he says with pleasure.

He grabs my hair now and controls the pace.
He thrusts into my mouth and I get it at the back of my throat hard and fast, making me gag.
It turns him wild, the sound of me choking on his length, before he pulls out.

He pulls me up to join him again and we kiss passionately. His tongue meeting mine in a hot and steamy exchange.

"Take off the dress." Jerry orders.

"I take my dress off...you gotta take your pants and boxers off..." I tease.

He pulls down his jeans, the boxers going with them as he throws them to the side of the room. He then takes off his shirt, baring his all to me.

"Now your turn." Jerry says, touching himself as I undress seductively.

I slowly tease him by pulling my dress over my head and ridding myself of it. I'm standing in fishnets, panties and my bra, which is the next part to fall to the ground.

He ogles my breasts as they stand perky.

I finally take off my fishnet stockings and before I can even touch my panties, he stops me.

"Don't even think about taking those off..." he says.

"Huh?" I respond.

He kneels down to my intimate area and looks up at me with that grin that sends me feral.

He bites down on my panties and peels them down my legs with his mouth as I step out of them.

He takes them in his hand now and looks at them.

"I like these....mind if I keep 'em?" He winks to me.

"You're so dirty, Cantrell." I giggle.

He throws them to the side with his jeans and places his hands either side of my thighs.
He licks in-between my folds and stares at me as he does, seeing the frenzy I am in.

My legs feel shaky as he continues to lick my clit.

He inserts a finger into my pussy and fucks me with it, while still using his tongue to pleasure me.

He adds another finger and quickens the pace.

I feel my knees buckle and find it almost impossible to stand.

"You like that, huh? You fucking slut." He says to me.

His dirty words turn me on even more.

"Jerry..." I say breathily.

"Come for me babe...I wanna taste you." He replies.

Suddenly I feel a wave of ecstasy wash over me and I bellow out his name.

As I come down from my high, Jerry stands to meet me, holding me up under my arms as he embraces and kisses me.

I taste myself on him and then after our kiss, our foreheads meet.

"I need to feel you..." I say, my hands stroking his long golden mane.

"I thought you'd never say it." He smiles.
"Lay that pretty little ass on the bed."

I walk over to the bed, definitely feeling his eyes all over my body and lay on the edge of it.

He stands while I lay on my back, and lifts both of my legs up to his shoulders before he enters my wet pussy.

"Uhh..." I moan, as I feel his huge and perfect cock penetrate me.

"You ready babe?" He asks.

I nod.

"Fuck me Cantrell...I can't wait any longer." I say hungrily.

He thrusts into me slowly and takes both of my wrists, pinning them together with his hands above my head.

"Does Eddie do this to you, huh?" Jerry says, quickening his pace.

"Does Eddie know I'm fucking his girl? Does he know that she loves every goddamn second?" He says, turning me on more and more with his dirty words.

"Oh god!" I scream, "Jerry, I'm so close!"

"Uh...Fuck! Take....every....last...inch...of...me!" He says with every thrust.

He releases my legs now and gets closer to me, his body on top of mine, his forehead against mine.

"You're so fucking beautiful." He says.

"You don't know how much I've wanted this Jer..." I reply.

"I know babe, me too." He says.

"Jerry...I....I....Fuuck!!!" I scream with ecstasy as I reach my orgasm.

I feel Jerry spasm inside of me, twitching as he reaches his climax.

His spills inside of me. The warmth of his cum filling me up.

After a little while, he pulls out of me and moves onto his back beside me.

My head rests on his chest and he brings me in closer to him with his arm around me.

"Fuck babe...I imagined it would be good....not this fucking good though...damn." Jerry admits.

"It was pretty darn good wasn't it" I smile, before we kiss again and fall asleep together.