Chapter twenty - eight

██████████ 𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. . .

✰ ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ TᗯEᑎTY EIGᕼT ✰

⋘ 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡... ⋙

Callie was on her way to the kitchen with Liam when the fire alarm went off. The two looked at each other confused before they began to make there way out.

"Is this a drill?" Tee asked Gina whilst holding Mr hamsters cage.

Rick, who was walking behind her scoffed. "It wasn't at Burnywood.

"But all our stuffs up there." Tee complained.

Callie sighed before pushing her along. "Come on, Tee."

"Right!" Dennis yelled. Callie rolled her eyes at his tone, whilst moving to stand next to Tracy. "Who set off the fire alarm?"

"Me." Elektra said raising her hand. "I just thought I'd let you know that the attic is on fire."

Dennis's angered face morphed into a confused one. He turned his head quickly to the direction of the roof to see smoke coming from it.

Gina turned to count everyone. "Where's Harry?" She asked concern lacing her tone.

"He has a den in the attic!" Tyler announced.

Callie and Tracy looked at each other before they both rushed into the house, Tracy in the lead.

"Harry, are you up here?" Callie yelled once they got to the attic, trying to see through all the smoke.

Tracy looked around, seemingly having the same problem as Callie. "Harry!"

"Harry!" They yelled together, though they got no answer.

Callie knew breathing in this amount of smoke probably wasn't good, she didn't care though, her main concern was making sure Harry was safe.

She moved forward, trying to dodge the fire, closely followed by Tracy who had taken her bandage off and covered her face with it.

"Harry!" Callie yelled before coughing.

Callie searched behind the box's whilst Tracy searched behind all the clothes that were hung up. Still neither of them saw him.

Meanwhile outside:

"Here he is." Mike announced holding Harry's shoulders and walking him out.

Gina let out a sigh of relief. "Oh, where were you?" She asked hugging the younger boy.

"He was in the garden." Mike told her. "Have we got everyone?"

"Yeah." Gina reassured before looking around. "Where's Gus?"

"Where's Tracy?" Mike asked.

Liam looked around. "Callie's not here either." Everyone turned to look at the burning house, a look of realization covering their faces.

Liam didn't waste any time in running forward, though Mike caught him before he could enter the house, dragging him back. Still Liam continued to try and fight him off. "No, Liam!" Mike yelled tightening his hold. "You mustn't, it's not safe!"