Chapter nineteen

██████████ 𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. . .

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ
.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

⋘ 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡... ⋙

Callie, Frank and Liam were stood at the pool table, each of them taken it in turns to play. "You know, I kinda want ice cream." Callie said out of nowhere.

"Why don't we go up town later on, I'll buy you some." Liam offered whilst taken his shot.

Callie smiled at him. "I'd like that."

"Are you all thick or something?" An unfamiliar voice said making the three stop and turn around. "I said who's in charge?"

Everyone looked over to Callie though a few times there eyes wondered off to Liam.

"Right!" The blue haired girl sighed walking forward and pushing Callie over the pool table. "Come on then!"

Frank and Liam walked over to her, helping her stand up. Callie looked to the blue haired girl confused.

"You chicken, or what?" She asked. "Come on!" She threw a pool stick.

"Callie doesn't want to fight you, you nutter." Liam glared.

"Hi." Callie smiled. "I'm Callie, and I don't like being pushed over tables, what's your name?"

The girl glared at her for a few seconds before walking out the room.

"Why did you look at her?" Liam asked the group. "Why don't you fight your own battles for a change. Why should Callie always be the one to do it?"

"Liam it's fine." Callie told him. "No harm done. I think I'm going to go get some ice for my shoulder though, you two coming?" She asked looking to Liam and Frank.

✧.*

"I now declare Liam, Callie and Frank's secret den open." Liam smiled.

Frank shook his head. "Frank, Callie, and Liam's secret den."

"We can argue about the name later." Liam chuckled sitting down on the swing.

"Shall I get the others?" Frank asked.

"No! This is for us!" Liam told him. "Let them go and find their own den."

"Don't you just love having your own den?" Liam asked as the three carried a spare mattress. Frank was helping Callie due to her shoulder.

"But why can't we tell the others?" Frank asked frowning.

"Because then it's not a secret den if we tell the others." Liam told him.

"True." Callie shrugged.

"Their our friends!" Frank Signed.

"There my family Frank." Callie reminded him.

"They're not my friends!" Liam told them. "I just happen to live with them!"