Christmas

(Thoughts)
Flashbacks
Bruce's POV

I let out a sigh. I've been standing in front Jason's house for what seems to be hours with Alfred's cookies. I think back to the conversation I had earlier with Dick

"Come on B." Dick whines. "Go to Jays apartment and ask him to come home for Christmas. Bring one of Alfred's cookie tens and hold it In front of you at all time to show you come in peace." Dick voiced. I roll my eyes. But Dick keeps going. "Then say "Jay my son, my boy we all want you home for Christmas. Especially Alfred. And then maybe we can finally redo the family portrait." He states while flinging his arms into the sky. "Will you shut up if I agree to go?" I ask. "Yes. Yes I will."

I raise my hand and knock. I wait. I was about to knock again when the door swings open. "What the fu-" he cuts himself off when he sees me.  Jaso-" but before I can even get a word out he slams the door in my face. I take deep breath and open the door. I walk into the old apartment. There is a old ragged couch with a tiny tv across from it. I keep walking to see him in the kitchen. When he heres me he spins around. "Get out." He angry states. "Jason I want to talk." I state while placing the cookies on the counter. "No. No get out." He states while pointing to the door. "Jason" I state while placing a hand on his shoulder. He flinches back. "Go away Bruce. Go the hell away." He states. He has his first in balls and his clearly trying to keep his temper. "Just come home for Christmas." I state and then leave.

I walk into the BatCave. I slump into the my chair. (Dick is going to kill me.) I slowly stand and walk up the stairs. When I walk into the kitchen Dick shoots up out of his chair. "How'd it go?" He asks hopeful. I just shake my head No and take a seat across from him at the island. "You have to try again." Dick spoked. "Why? So we can fight again?" I ask. "No So he knows you care and are not giving up." I let out a sigh. "Go back later tonight." Dick then leaves.

(Time skip to around 22:40-ish/10:40-ish)

I slowly walk up to Jason's door. I knock on his door. No answer. I knock again. No answer. I try the door, locked. (Don't do it. I'm not going to do it) I pick the lock and walk in quietly. (I did it) i slowly creep down the old hallway to the what I'm thinking is Jason's bedroom. I slowly open the door to see a dark figure laying in bed. I watch him (yep not creepy at all) he looks so innocent. I look closer to see he's mumbling something. He starts to move a lot. (Nightmare) I start to walk closer to him when he shoots up. I can see the sweat going down his face. His eyes land in me and he quickly pulls a gun out from under his pillow. I quickly flick the light on and walk over to him with my hands up. "It's me Jason." He looks at me confused and then angry. "What the fuck are you doing in my fucken house bitch." He asks not lowering his gun. I slowly walk closer to him. His hands are lightly shaking and his eyes are red. I quickly grab the gun out of his hand, put the safety on and throw it into a random direction. Shock flashes onto his features. I take a another step closer where I'm standing right In front of him. I gently place a hand on his shoulder. He flinches back and scoot to the other side of the bed. He jumps out of the bed and starts heading to the door. I quickly block his path. "Move." He states threw gritted teeth. "No." I state simply. He grits his teeth more and balls up his fists. "Bruce fucken move." "No we need to talk." I state while taking a step forward. Jason stumbles back. He then try's to take a swing at me. I quickly dodge and grabs him and I harshly grab by the back. I have his hands pinned to his chest and his back his pressed against my chest. (Does this make sense?) he starts to thrash around trying to get out of my hold. "Jason calm down." I state sternly not loosing my grip. He keeps fighting. "Let me the fuck go! Let me the fuck go!" He screams. I slowly move backwards dragging Jason with me. When my back hits the wall I slowly slide down to make us both sitting. "Let me go!" He screams. "Jason calm down." I firmly  state. But he doesn't. "Stop! Let me go! Get off of me!" He keep screaming for what feels like hours but really just 30 minutes. After 30 minutes he starts to calm down, but I don't loosen my grip. "Let me go." He whispers. "Jason I just want to talk." I state calmly. He lets out a deep sigh and slumps against me. "I'm not going to ask Arkham." I here him whisper. This takes me by surprise. "Jason I'm-" but he cuts me off. "I can't go he'll get me. Please don't send me to Arkham he'll get me." He sobs. I quickly turn him around to face me. "He's not going to get you. You're safe." He keeps sobbing. "Come home Jason." I whisper. "I can't" he sobs. "Why?" I ask confused. "Be-because I-I don't belong there. Y-you all h-hate me." He sobs out. I pull his head to my chest. (Fuck fuck fuck. I should have reached out sooner.) "we don't hate you Jason we love you. And you can always come to the manor." I state while running My fingers threw his hair. "Really?" He asks. "Really." I reassure.

Word count:1029

Do y'all like?

The art is NOT my mine.