I go back into the waiting room where Sauske and Gaara start their fight.

"Ryota." I say walking up to him everyone turns to me as they freeze. "Can you place my shoulder back in socket?"

"Uh, uhm, yeah sure, it's going to hurt for a second."

"I'll be fine." I mumble, as he readies himself and shifts my shoulder back in place and I let out a little squeak of pain. I look over to see Temari and Kankuro staring at me.

"Mind games Huh?" Temari finally says.

I shrug my shoulders. "I've always been one to get inside of someone else's mind. I guess it's a specialty of mine."

"Yeah, you drive everyone crazy." Buyuu jumps in.

"No, that's Naruto's job." I retort.

I look around to see Shikamaru and Naruto walk away. "I'll be back." I say limping as I follow them to the stairs where they sit down, I sit down in the middle behind them.

"Do you remember what he said yesterday?" Shikamaru asks. "At that time. He said "I will kill you next time' but he didn't do it. It was the perfect opportunity but, he didn't even see us."

"We're unsatisfactory for him." Naruto says.

"Right now the only one who can make him feel anything..."

"Is Sauske." I say softly making them turn to me Shikamaru nods his head. "I knew I had a bad feeling about today.."

"Sauske is in trouble!" Naruto shouts. "Come on" he says as we find Kakashi.

"Sensei! You have to stop the match!" Naruto shouts with me and Shikamaru behind him out of breath. "That guy is totally different than us! He's not normal!"

"Naruto, what are you talking about?" Ino says turning around.

"He lives to kill people. In any case.. if this continues Sauske will die!"

"There's nothing to worry about." Kakashi states. "Sauske and I didn't get here late without a reason."

"Sensei, what did you mean you didn't get here late without a reason." Sakura asks.

"Hmm, why would you ask?" Kakashi questions.

"Like I said this isn't the time to be talking about that!" Naruto shouts.

"Shut up and watch him." Kakashi says sternly. "Cause you'll get a real surprise. The real reason I trained Sauske was because he was like me."

"What the heck is that?" Naruto asks.

"That's just a jab." Might Guy explains. "However it is the one used by the Leaf's number one technician. That's the only original technique of the copy cat ninja, Kakashi. It's the special technique used only for assassinations... it's secret is in the speed of the jab, and also the physical aptitude that gives forth a gigantic Chakra."

"Chidori." I say as everyone gasps.

"Also known as the Lighting Blade." Might Guy finishes for me. There is a big cloud of smoke coming from the Hokage's stands.

"Release!" Kakashi and Gai say at the same time.

I look around confused. "Wait, what just happened? Why is everyone asleep?! What are you releasing?!"

"Genjutsu." Kakashi says.

"Oh, I can't get caught in a Genjutsu." I huff.

"Release!" I hear Sakura say.

"I'm so confused. What is going on?" I say standing up walking over to the two Jonin and Sakura.

"Lord Hokage!" Might Guy shouts.