1#

A beautiful smile stretched on his lips; he was finally happy.

Kim Taehyung was a boy who was a disappointment to his parents, his caste, his religion and the society. Cause he was a boy who broke all the rules that the society made every young man follow.

He had chosen art stream instead of science. He became an artist instead of engineer or doctor. Above all he fell in love with someone, someone of another caste, of another religion which was against the society's faith and belief, it was horrendous crime one could ever commit but that's not all, the person he fell in love was a boy. His deeds were considered as sin, his family disowned him, society threw every harsh word and taunt they could muster but it was fine.

He was fine, he can stand everything with his love, his husband Jeon Jungkook who was a boy with no one to disappoint, no one to support. He was an orphan, grew up to be beautiful man with a golden heart. He was the one who introduced Tae to happiness, he was the reason behind Tae's happiness. His one smile could brighten Tae's every darken day, the ball of shine of Tae's life. 

It was raining outside; harsh rain drops hitting the glass window making a clattering sound. The time was around 7 pm, almost dark as a certain blond was on call with someone.

"Be home soon my love, it's raining outside." 

"I will be there soon darling, I will leave from here within five minutes. Make sure don't open the door to anyone, be careful Tae hmm." Taehyung nodded even though the other can't see him. Jungkook always gave these instructions as there are times many neighbors barged in their house saying how disgusting they are and bad influence on their children. 

"I will love, just be home quick." Tae muttered as he looked outside, the rain didn't seem slowing down any soon.

"I will. Know that I love you forever princess."

"I know love, I love you too, forever." 

*beep* *beep* 

The call hung up making Tae sigh.

They knew the world they lived in was not all rainbows and unicorns. Life and death were just two sides of the same coin, and no one knows when the death turns up. So, they always lived like it's their last day, with love, so, even if they died, they would die with content.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A man, cladded in black suit, hair bouncing with every step he took, his shoes clicking against the marble. When Jeon Jungkook walked, he made everyone take a second look at him, turning heads on him. He was an embroidery of an art, perfect just like his husband. The charming smile on his face made everyone go blind but they knew their limits, as the man always talked about how amazing his wife is. They knew they stand no chance, but they were also happy to know that he was so madly in love with his wife.

*Knock knock*

"Come in." A voice came from inside as Jungkook knocked on the cabin door of his boss.

"Here Ma'am, the daily reports. I am taking my leave now." Jungkook said placing the file on the table and bowed flashing a small smile to which the other also passed a smile.

"Say Jungkook, why don't you ever stop for after hour parties? They are fun, you should enjoy your life just because you got married doesn't mean you can't enjoy yourself. Loosen up my boy." The woman said passing Jungkook a teasing smile to which the boy shook his chuckling a little.