Chapter Nineteen: Breakfast

Start from the beginning

"Good boy." Yoongi says with his eyes turning me into goo, "Now let's get you into the shower now, shall we?" he says as he reaches for my hand and pulls me out of the bed.

"Yes, please Sir," I say with beet-red cheeks as I lean into him.

I think Suga went too hard yesterday... I can hardly walk right now.

"Let me take care of you baby boy. I will do everything, okay? You just stand there under the warm water and let me wash you." he says as he puts his soap on a loofah and starts washing me ever so softly. While his hands softly roam my body he makes me moan as I relax into him. I love his tender touches.

After rubbing shampoo in my hair and rinsing it out, he quickly washes himself, before he leads me out of the warm shower and wraps me in soft towels.

"Tae, do you want me to get you your clothes or want to wear mine?" Yoongi says as he changes into sweatpants and his grey YG shirt.

"Yours please Hyung." I say before I chuckle and add "If you think you have something that will fit me."

He grumbles but tosses me black sweatpants and an oversized black t-shirt. While I change Yoongi is looking at his phone.

"Nobody is responding to my text in the group chat. I hope they set their alarms because that is a lot of people to wake up..." he says frowning as he moves toward the door.

"Let's split up then. You go to Jungkookies room and I will go to Noona's." I say as I pull the t-shirt over my head.

"Why do you get to go to her room? I want to wake her up." He says from the hall.

"Because Hyung, my ass hurts and that is the closest room from here. And we are eating there so that way I don't have to waddle too far." I say as I waddle toward the hallway.

"Okay, fine have it your way. But you better wake them up and not join them in bed. Otherwise, you will have an even sorer ass when we leave." He says as he pulls the door closed and walks to JK's room at the other end of the hall, making me chuckle.

As soon as I turn to Skylar's room I carefully try to walk normal again. Hopefully, I will be alright when we have practice later...

When I open the door I hear the familiar snores of RM coming out of the bedroom so I hobble over there and am met with a beautiful sight.

Three sleeping soulmates, bottom halves covered by a sheet, are wrapped up around Jimin still asleep. A bare-chested Jimin is wrapped around equally naked Namjoon who is lying on his back with Skylar Noona (who at least has a shirt on) laying as a big spoon to Jimin's bareback. I lean in and stoke Namjoons face, making the snoring stop and he slowly opens his eyes.

"Taehyung-ah, what are you doing here? I don't think we have enough space for you to sleep here," he says in his deep morning voice as I take a seat on the edge of the bed.

"It's 8:30 Hyung. Time to get up. Breakfast will be here soon." I say as I reach over and stroke Jimin's silver hair out of his face, who is now scrunching up his face as he wakes up.

"Agh fuck, I didn't set my alarm yesterday. Okay, we will wake up." Namjoon says as he throws the covers off all three of them. Now let me tell you the view that I got... It made me hard and simultaneously melted into a puddle of uwu.

Namjoon was wearing his usual boxers and is now slowly waking up a very cute and sleepy Jimin, who is wearing baby blue panties I haven't seen before. And just so you know we often shop and buy our clothes, including underwear together so I'm quite sure those are Skylar's. Speaking of Skylar, she is wearing the same kind of panties, just in soft pink. She groans as she wakes up and looks at me.