"Finally going to try now?" He asks.

"No, I was just sizing you up." I say pulling out a red pill from my pouch and popping it into my mouth. I remembered my grandfathers words about not using it unless I needed too. But I felt this was more than necessary. I guess time for a new motto; fight, and pray like hell your survive.

"That was dumb, why take so many hits onto yourself making yourself weaker?"

"So I can learn your moves. It's going to be a windy day!" I say jumping up and pulling out my sword since I have the chance and bring it down at him, causing a big dust cloud throughout the arena and stands. He quickly moves away.

Step one done.

"Whoa! Where did that speed come from?!" Ryota asks.

"Looks like she got ahold of some special chakra pills." Sota states.

"Like the kind Kiba uses?" Naruto questions looking at the Jonin.

"No, these are a special kind. Since her chakra drains to easily, looks like the ones she took also enhances her speed, probably strength. It will continue to keep making more and more chakra radiate through her. It will stay that way for a while until her adrenaline calms down."

"Will she crash like she did before?" Buyuu asks.

"I-I don't know." Sota replies looking back down at the fight where my opponent has me pinned down pulling out a kunai and jabbing it into my chest. Screams are heard all around the stadium.

"Mayumi!" Naruto shouts. "Mayumi!"

"You really thought that I was that dumb?" I say crouched onto a tree branch with my eyes blood red.

"Huh, what a shame I wanted this to end rather quickly." He says standing up. "What's going on with your eyes? I see you removed your eye mask."

"I'm just getting started!" I smile looking at him with my eyes.

"Don't look into her eyes!" Someone shouts around them. I loose focus for a brief moment realizing people are now staring at me. My opponent notices this and launches a fire attack and knocks me back.

"Can't lose focus!" He screams at her running at me again.

"I didn't!" I shout irritated forming hand signs. "Bouseki Tate no Kaze (Spinning Shield of Winds)!" I create two spinning tornadoes behind him.

"What's that going to do huh? Just wanna play in the wind?"

"That's what I do best!" I wink. "Don't worry about those, those are just for show. I know they didn't come here to watch me fight. But I'll give them a fight they'll never forget."

By taking my new chakra pill and the wind from the tornadoes I'm able to move faster to keep up with my opponent. Oh boy, I like fast!

"You talk a lot." He states pulling out an explosive tag. "I was hoping to end this fast."

"Sorry for you, I like to play with my pray." I  shout jumping from the tree behind him with the blade of my sword to his back. "If you don't come at me with the intent to kill you're done for!"

"So you're not very fast that you need pills?"

"You'll need them at some point in your life when you get older." I taunt smirking.

"Did she-?" Ryota asks as Buyuu face palms.

"I can't believe she just said that." Shikamaru mutters.

"So, this is your granddaughter huh Hiruzen?" The Kazekage states. "She seems pretty smart. I can't wait to see what she can do." He says with a smile.