EX. ELYSIA/MEI: ABOUT Y/N [1]

======================
ELYSIAN REALM
THE WAR ROOM
======================

Mei: "Elysia, there's something I need to speak to you about."

Elysia: "Hm?"
Elysia smiles.

Mei:  "It's about Y/n."

Elysia:  "Y/n?"
Elysia:  "What about her?"
Elysia asks curiously before speaking back to Mei with her usual smile.
Elysia:  "Don't tell me, she's in your best interest amongst the other girls in the Flame-chasers?"
Elysia:  "Such a bold girl you are~♪"

Mei:  "That is not what I'm here for, Elysia."
Mei:  "I just want to speak about Y/n for a moment."

Elysia playfully chuckles.
Elysia:  "I know~♪"
Elysia:  "I was just joking with you."
Elysia:  "And so?"
Elysia:  "What do you want to know about Y/n?"

Mei:  "As a former leader of this organization, how come the name isn't 'The Fourteen Flame-Chasers', instead it's 'The Thirteen Flame-Chasers'?"

Elysia:  "It's because I've saved Y/n back when the faction was already officially established, so we couldn't change our organization name."
Elysia:  "So her identity was more secretly hidden outside the organization, but was commonly known on the inside."

Mei: "A hidden identity on the outside, common on the inside..."
Mei:  "As Y/n said, she is not officially involved by name, but is directly involved in the organization."

Elysia:  "Yes, you can say that."
Elysia:  "Despite not being an official member by name, she is still an important ally for many of us."
Elysia: "With her powers, she can teleport from Point A to Point B in just moments."
Elysia: "Unless there is something she hasn't seen before, she can travel just about anywhere."

Mei: "But if Y/n is bound in an area, like 'The Special Place' for instance, she could've have used her powers from there."

Elysia: "Correct."
Elysia: "She could have used her powers to leave out that place."
Elysia: "However, Mobius is the only person who is capable of adjusting the administrative system of the Elysian Realm."
Elysia: "Due to Mobius's administrative constraints
against her, it was really difficult and impossible for
Y/n to make her escape at that point."
Elysia: "Not only that, since Y/n was already in 'The Special Place' at the time, it only made the steps to Mobius's plans easier to tame her there."

Mei: "A question regarding to this..."
Mei: "Is it true that Y/n has helped every successor that was introduced here from Mobius?"

Elysia: "That is true."
Elysia: "She has assisted more than the amount of people brought to the Elysian Realm."
Elysia: "Many has survived through Mobius's antics due to Y/n's ability to assist others, like how she saved Raven before and you."
Elysia: "Others weren't so lucky as they fell into Mobius's hands during her bounty."

Mei: "I see."
Mei: "..."
Mei: "Has Y/n always been this calm?"

Elysia: "Even before her surgery, she was always the calm, mature, and quiet one."
Elysia: "She is just like Hua in that regard but more mature."

Mei: "I am just glad she's not as cold as Kevin, odd and strange individuals like Mobius."
Mei:  "Kalpas..."
Mei:  "That masked man has a very odd personality I will never describe."

Elysia: "Way more opposite than those gals, she's actually easygoing and easy to get along for her age."
Elysia:  "Although her surgery made her grow into a grown woman, she was still the same mature girl even before undergoing the procedure."

Mei: "Is that even possible to grow from a child to an adult that quickly?"

Elysia: "Hm..."
Elysia:  "Well in Y/n's case, since the honkai that was fused with her, it is possible."

Mei: "How old was she when she got her surgery?"

Elysia: "Maybe..."
Elysia:  "16?"

Mei: "That's... too young..."

Elysia: "There was another girl within the organization that was a few years younger than her and she did the surgery."

Mei: "Another girl?"

Elysia: "Another person you will meet later in your journey."

Mei: 'Another Flame-Chaser it seems.'
Mei thinks to herself.

Elysia: "Going back to Y/n's case..."
Elysia: "I wasn't really against Y/n becoming a MANTIS, nor I was against her going to missions."
Elysia:  "But I was against her going through her last mission, as I found out the day she departed."

Mei: "Her last mission, where she either was wounded up potentially dead or perhaps is mysteriously still alive."

Elysia: "Yes, that's right."
Elysia:  "I had suspicions of my own."
Elysia:  "Whether Y/n was either transported to another bubble universe within the Sea of Quanta, or she really died in that mission, it is all a mystery to many of us, even me."
Elysia:  "There were rumors about it with many others in the faction, and it really stuck to me even before the tragic circumstances started to erupt around in that era."
Elysia:  "However, there were two people who were there that witnessed it all."
Elysia:  "Dr. MEI and..."

Mei:  "...Mobius."
Mei:  "The one I have the most suspicions of."

Elysia:  "Yes."
Elysia:  "I never asked Mobius because I actually thought Dr. MEI was in charge of Y/n's mission."
Elysia:  "But she confirmed that Mobius was actually the one who was in charge."
Elysia:  "From there, that's when all became loose when the faction started their duty as the last defense force when the Honkai started to invade."
Elysia:  "From there, I had no time to ask Mobius at the time for further details."

Mei:  "I truly believe she has the answers to Y/n's story."
Mei:  "And she might know about the real Y/n's whereabouts."
Mei: "And now that she is here, she may know of it."
Mei:  'If we ask her what happened, she might be able to explain what happened in those events, if she were to comply.'

Elysia: "Yes, but not exactly."

Mei: "What do you mean?"
Mei asks calmly.

Elysia: "As what you may have found out from observing Mobius..."
Elysia: "With each death, her body will regress in age, with her memory fading as well as the result."
Elysia:  "It would mean if her past self never synced her memories before that mission, the Mobius here would probably not know anything about Y/n's whereabouts if her real self's death from experimentations occurred after Y/n's disappearance."

Mei:  "..."
Mei:  'No leads then.'
Mei:  'However, asking Mobius about this...'
Mei: '...'
Mei:  'It's still worth a shot.'
She thinks to herself before speaking back to Elysia.
Mei:  "Thank you, Elysia."
Mei:  "That is all I needed for now."

Elysia's usual smile appears once more.
Elysia:  "Of course, just ask me anything."
Elysia:  "I'll always be around when you need it."

...
...
...