Chapter 31

Although Liao Chen was very happy to be able to return to Baochen's apartment, sitting in the comfortable living room that had completely changed, he felt as if his heart had been soaked in lemon water.

Looking at Xu Linyao, who was leaning on the light Dai color noble concubine bed to make tea, Liao Chen did not speak for a while.

"Not to talk?" Xu Linma glanced at him.

Liao Chen sighed and took the initiative to boil the water, "There are countless brothers who want to talk to you, can I be in line?"

Without waiting for Xu Linma to speak, he added, "Don't say then don't row up, who dares to rob my daughter-in-law with me, I am crazy and I am afraid myself."

Xu Linzhen sighed softly and used the tea splitter to slowly inject light green tea soup into the tea cup, "But I just had a harsh talk with those thousands of gold today, saying that I will not eat the head grass, you are in the front..."

"No need for you to look back." Liao Chen couldn't care less about jealousy, and he didn't have the name to eat a fart vinegar.

He stepped forward and squeezed around Xu Linyao, and his long legs circled the person almost completely into his arms, "You go forward to yours, I will run back to you, as long as you are willing to eat."

Xu Linyao: "Huh? Isn't that still a back grass? Is it difficult for a horse to go to the Sahara and become a camel? "It's

not impossible, anyway..." Liao Chen whispered three words in Xu Lin's ear.

Xu Linyi let his rare vulgar words burn in the face, and looked at him with a smile and did not say a word.

Her face is not thin, and there is no limit to this person.

Liao Chen did not dare to force this goblin to relax, not because he was humble, but as a businessman, Liao Chen knew very well that the other party would not let go, that is, you did not pay enough chips.

As long as she was still willing to be at this table, Liao Chen was not in a hurry to get anything, he wanted the rest of his life.

"How do you feel about being a teacher today?" He silently stopped Xu Linyan and asked softly.

Xu Linma leaned lazily against his arm, tilted her head and thought, shaking her head, "This is not what I want."

"So what do you want?" Liao Chen looked down at her.

The two people looked at each other, as if the stars had broken into the sea, and as if the moon had risen on the sea, the silent obscurity and waves were rising, gradually leading the waves to stir in people's hearts.

Xu Linma put her finger on Liao Chen's thin lips and smiled, "Oh, I want what I will do myself, but today I feel that this class is not intuitive enough, missing a model."

Her smile was gentle with the power of seduction, "Don't you want to join my party?" It's still too late.

Liao Chen fixed his eyes on her, and also laughed out, there was helplessness in his smile, there was also joy, she just wanted to fold it.

Fortunately, she still wanted to fold.

"For you and me..."

"Oh—" Xu Linma stood up and bent down to interrupt his love words, "I don't need you to confess, I just have a few questions I want to ask you."

Liao Chen stretched out his hands and made a gesture of full acceptance.

Xu Linzhen smiled lightly, walked to the studio and took out the recorder, and gently pressed the recording key.

She bent her eyebrows and looked at Liao Chen, her voice softer than ever, "You can still regret it now."

Liao Chen didn't even look at the camera, "I will regret it when you leave me."

Xu Linyi stepped forward, in a position where she could be recorded but would not show her face, that is, the sofa position where Liao Chen had just entered the door and sat down.

She lightly kicked Liao Chen's foot, "When you first met me, did you pretend to be cold?"

Liao Chen recalled that the first time was at the marriage proposal ceremony of Ye Sheng and Chang Xiaoliu, in fact, he did not have any crooked thoughts at that time.

But...... The touch of that slender waist was indeed the reason why he was holding someone to lift her away, and Miyu, knowing that it was not suitable for herself, still couldn't help but rub it one or two.

He replied more inwardly, "I wasn't in a good mood that day, but when you stared at me, I was in a good mood all night."

"Oh, not bad enough to take someone to the hot spring right away, right?" Xu Linma still remembered Yin Kaile's words and said that Liao Chen was anxious.

Liao Chen touched his nose, "I just think it's too perfect to touch, so I don't give you fantasies." "

Then why did you think about it again?" Xu Linma was really curious, she focused on Liao Chen many times, and she didn't expect Liao Chen to come to Bali that time.

Liao Chen laughed even more helplessly, "You were wearing a smoke-pink flowing skirt at that time, whispering to the honey to beg for forgiveness, and no one could stop listening to it." "

Xu Linyao.."..."

Without Xu Linyao's question, Liao Chen automatically answered the following question, "When I went to Bali, I have been in Bali for a long time, Yin San'er also laughed at me for changing to a vegetarian diet, I refused to admit it, the dream is all about you, and as a result, you have no conscience, coming back from Bali, I didn't even think of contacting me, I was more aggressive with you at that time, it was really bad, I don't dare anymore.

Xu Linma was embarrassed, so he refused to accept his courtship, always making her cry, is it better?

Is he a kindergarten student?

Liao Chen coughed a few times, and turned his head to look at the tea pot, "You are not willing to return my information, you will not talk in your life, and you will not go to class, I do not want to admit that I care more about you than you care about me, and I want to make you soft, I want you to change for me."

He looked back at her deeply, "I didn't understand it then, I really liked it... True love for a person, do not need to let her change for herself, do not need her maturity to deal with all the challenges, she just needs to be happy to be herself.

Xu Linma remembered that she refused to go to the ceremony once because although she did not remember, she was also very familiar with those things, and she could even find that there was something wrong with the ceremony teacher.

But she couldn't explain, she just wouldn't say it.

She was originally a lazy child, the last life was not good, the temper is poor, but can not always be angry, so if she is not happy, no one will ignore, two lifetimes have been unable to change this problem.

She leaned on the couch and looked at Liao Chen seriously, "I'm actually not a qualified girlfriend, there will be someone more suitable for you, I don't want to add a lot of trouble because of you."

Liao Chen also seriously looked back, "I don't need to be suitable, I just want you, the trouble has me to solve, you just need to do you can." "Well

... Then you coax me, I don't like men kneeling so low, I don't like people to nag too noisy, and I don't like others to give me a cold face. Xu Linzhen did not forget to record the video, softly laughing and slowing down, but the words were particularly provocative.

Liao Chen got up and walked over to Xu Linma, kneeling on one knee, like a marriage proposal, the advantage of height allowed him to still press Xu Linmao's hand to trap people on the back of the sofa.

He revealed an unnatural smile, his voice low and gentle, "I heard that there is a meteor shower tonight, will I take you to see the stars?" I want to wish.

Xu Lin smiled at him with a smile, "What do you want?" "Go

and talk again." Liao Chen pulled her up to turn off the camera.

Xu Linma was really curious, "Why?

Liao Chen bent down and looked at the camera, "Because this wish is not suitable for others to hear." After

saying that he turned off the machine.

Xu Linzhen leaned on the couch and threw the camera to him, "I teased you, I didn't think about sending it out."

Liao Chen thought about it and didn't return it, "Okay, I use it for self-examination." "It can also be used to do something else."

After Zheng Chuyao left, many people were still looking forward to Xu Linma's class again, and those who were not so familiar with Xu Linma had all inquired about Su Wen's going.

Su Wen called Xu Linyao, "Baby, what are you going to do?" If there is a need for you to speak at any time, I would like to hear you speak again.

Xu Linma was looking through the materials of the foundation that the Yin family and Yishi cooperated, "I don't plan to hold any more classes, it's not interesting."

"Huh? Listen to what you mean to find something more interesting? Su Wen knew Xu Linzhen very well, and Li Ma asked.

Xu Linzhen muttered, "Didn't Yang Fei Xuejie go to the remote area last year to support teaching?" In many places, girls are stuck in gender and can't even go to school, and many girls from poor areas, even if they go to college, are more inferior than ordinary girls, and I want to help them.

Compared with those girls who are better at tearing and teaching men and thinking about a hundred flowers when they have nothing to do, Xu Linzhen is more distressed about those girls whose lives are completely different because of lack of mobile phones.

She did not hate the former, but if she wanted to pity, she wanted to pass on the spirit of Mu Ma to those who needed it.

Maybe it wasn't her fault that Mom and Abba and their brothers left her one by one.

But if it weren't for her, Mu Mom might not have had to take on such a big responsibility and choose...

Abba did not have to fight the front line with his injuries, and the brothers did not need to go forward one by one to fight for the Shen family to win an invincible place, but also to endure the pain and suffering, wanting to accompany her for a long time.

Their love was too precious and too heavy for her to breathe, and her heartache turned into self-blame.

She knew that her problems always existed, but now even the priest promised that she was clear, and those who loved her must have wanted her to be able to release her affection for her relatives.

Give yourself a goal, to pass on the kindness of the past, to pass on the spirit of the loved ones, and when she is gray-haired, maybe she can really let go.

Su Wen's excitement interrupted Xu Linyao's thoughts, "Do you want to support the teaching?" Or do you want to fund the girls to go to school?

Xu Linyi is also thinking about this problem, "Volunteer teaching can only solve the problem of one place, the words of funding are much more than the foundation I have money, they are also doing such things, doing a good job, I want to fill in the part that no one has done." "For

example?" Su Wen didn't understand too much.

Xu Lin Maton paused, her fingers swiped through the photos of the charity dinner in the gallery, and looked at the children who were funded or received poverty subsidies standing in the cloud costumes, and had an idea.

"I'm going to open a styling studio, similar to the previous idea, or a combination of coffee shops and styling classes, but I'm going to do a chain."

Su Wen suddenly listened with some excitement, "Shape? I've been working in fashion magazines for almost three years, and no one knows how to build the brightest cub better than I do. "It's

not just the clothes that are shiny." Xu Linma smiled, "To make them radiate brilliance from the inside out, no matter what kind of personality, the worst situation must also face themselves, admit and be good at using their own value."

Su Wen was more interested, "I want to take a stake!" Count me in! I can also be a stylist, is this called a life stylist? It sounds so cool. Xu

Linyao: "Your description is quite appropriate, accurate, then you give me a plan, I will wait for you." "

Who's the idea?"

Xu Linma smiled and hung up the phone, happy to send the small pig boy to the door, not slaughtered white and not slaughtered, compared to the delicate and tedious work, Xu Linyi prefers to control the progress in the general direction.

She didn't mean this idea, Su Wen was really interested, and the more she wrote the plan, the more excited she became, and she told Zheng Chuyi first.

The filmmaker almost climbed to the tree to find the signal, and he had to fold his feet alive and dead.

She knew, Chang Xingzhou knew, and then... Everybody knows.

From an unprecedented perspective, charity doesn't seem to be counted, after all, it's not what people struggling with suffering need the most.

It is not charity, nor is it accurate, if you can make the people who come out of the suffering live better and more successfully, the feedback they can bring to the future is the most precious treasure.

There are a lot of thousands of dollars are very interested, and even some entrepreneurs are interested, because if the students who come out of this modeling studio are well trained, or funded from the beginning, it is a continuous supply of human resources.

At one time, there were many banquets invited to Xu Linyao.

She doesn't always stay at home, and what she has to do is not small, whether it is money or talent, she will occasionally choose to participate in the banquet that interests her.

When Liao Chen returned from a business trip, even though he already knew that Xu Linma was very popular now, he was still a little sour when he saw the men and women around her.

What is even more sour is that Xu Linyao's response in the men's pile is free, even if the fish gets water, the woman also likes to surround her, and see that Xu Linyao's gaze is not much darker than the man's.

Liao Chen smiled angrily, laughing quite frighteningly, and walked over to Xu Linyao.

The others laughed with a vague laugh, or ridiculed or slightly soured to give the two people a place.

"Need to invest? Why don't you look for me? Liao Chen hugged Xu Linyao, who was wearing a cheongsam, and bent her waist and asked in her ear.

Nowadays, Xu Linyi likes to wear qipao more and more, she likes it in her life, and now there is more modern style, and the qipao adds more style to her.

Even if Liao Chen was here, there were many people who looked at Xu Linyao.

Xu Linma sniffed champagne shallowly, "Don't you mean I just have to go forward?"

Liao Chen's eyes immediately lit up, "Well, I will let Qin Yao arrange all the investment and preliminary work for you, and let him connect with you."

He was slightly agitated, pressing his voice tightly against Xu Linyao, hating that he could not isolate everyone's gaze, "So you... Agreed? Promised

to nibble on his old grass, promised to give him a chance to accompany him.

Xu Linma pushed him lazily, "As if I don't agree, you can be self-conscious."A little farther away from me, now I guess everyone thinks I'm with you again.

Liao Chen pursed his thin lips and blinked, revealing an innocent look, "But I just want you to say."

Xu Linzhen did not want to get used to his bad problem, men can be pampered without meaning, but if he tries to achieve what purpose, even at the expense of using means to force people to agree, he must not be connived.

"You're too noisy." She said lightly.

Liao Chen opened his mouth and groaned for a moment, estimating that the goblin was hurt by him and had a bad temper.

He let go of his hand, and although he still covered Xu Linmei tightly, he did not step on her again to displease her.

Xu Linzhen was not cold to his gentleman, the so-called gentleman was just a wolf who laid traps without moving.

But she really overestimated Liao Chen, and it was not uncommon for people to be silent, so he threw the trap down in a bright and upright manner, or threw it down by hurting the enemy eight hundred and losing a thousand.

By the time the studio officially registered as a company and formed a working group led by Qin and Suwen, it was almost Christmas.

Zheng Chuyao and Chang Xingzhou also returned to Pucheng, and Zheng Chuyao lazily took care of her ex-husband, followed by a busy time, and also took the initiative to shoot a promotional film.

Xu Linzhen had never seen a shooting scene before, was very interested, and ran over to see it.

As a result, Zheng Chuyi was filming a propaganda film, and many people's mobile phones rang at the scene, especially Zheng Chuyi and Suwen, as well as the uninvited mobile phones of Chang Xingzhou.

Only Xu Linyao's phone was not yet moving.

Xu Linyi inexplicably felt that something was not quite right.

Su Wen was fast, opened the phone and first looked at the WeChat group of the message 999, and then found the video sent by Liao Chen, and saw that the whole individual was dumbfounded.

She looked up at Xu Linyao, and gave her a thumbs up, "Baby, you are awesome, I feel that Yao Yao does not need to shoot propaganda films, our studio wants fire."

Xu Linzhen raised an eyebrow and went over to see that it was Liao Chen's video display of the tune and teaching that Liao Chen had taken at Baochen's apartment one day.

He showed his face, not only his face, but he also had his own subtitles - "The chairman of the group and the goblin he is relentlessly pursuing".

Not only the WeChat group is full of hot chat, one of the most mysterious families in Pucheng, the chairman of the board of directors pursues girls to chase this job, not on the entertainment headlines and hot searches really can't say it.

Even if everyone is not only concerned about how much Liao Chen licks, everyone is curious about one thing - what did the chairman of the board of directors of the group really promise during the meteor shower!!!

Su Wen also asked about it, Xu Lin smiled and said nothing, first go to get his mobile phone.

Oh, it's not that no one is contacting her, it's that her phone is quiet, there have been many missed calls, and the moment she picks up the phone, someone is still calling her.

Xu Linma was a little crying and laughing, but she was not too impatient, but she also did not have the interest of being interviewed or gossiping with people.

She had just shut down the phone, and before she could answer Su Wen's question, Qin Yao's phone rang.

He suddenly changed his face and picked up, and without saying a few words, he handed the mobile phone to Xu Linyao.

"Linda, it's Liao Dong." Qin Yao whispered, also reminding, "Former Liao Dong."
Xu Linma was not surprised, she answered the phone lightly, and it was not as cold as she thought, "
Xu Linmao? "

Yes." Both men knew who was on the phone.

Liao Ruying's voice was a little distorted, "Can you please come to Liao's house as a guest?"

Xu Linmei has not yet reconciled with Liao Chen, and has not met the interest of her ex-boyfriend's parents, "Can't you talk by phone?"

Liao Ruying paused, and his voice had a little more meaning, "Some things are still better to say in person, Miss Xu is assured, I am not interested in embarrassing a girl."

Xu Linmei was silent for a while and agreed, "Well, you let someone pick me up." "The

car is already waiting outside, please Miss Xu don't worry, I don't look at Liao Chen." Liao Ruying seemed to be very sure that Xu Linyi would go and replied directly.

Xu Linmei always felt a little strange, which made her interested in meeting people.

Qin Zhen was very worried, "Linda, you don't want to wait, when Liao Zongkai is finished, he will go back with you."

"No, I don't think Mr. Liao will embarrass me." Xu Linma inexplicably had an intuition, she whispered.