Chapter 13

The male model is not to think, several big men block the door, which male model does not dare to come in.

Only Su Wen survived holding his 36E and slipped away without a good time.

Xu Linyao and Zheng Chuyao were both carried home by men with bad looks.

On the way back, Xu Linma and Liao Chen sat on either side of the back seat, neither looking at anyone nor saying a word.

After entering the door, Liao Chen made up his mind and dragged Xu Linyao's arm upstairs.

Xu Linyao hesitated, "What do you do?" Hurt!

Liao Chen pushed her into the bedroom and pressed her arm against the door, her voice unable to hide the coldness of her nature, "Pain? Don't you like pain?

Xu Linyao's eyes were red, and her head was trembling with anger, "You let go!"

Liao Chen sneered, bumped into the front and made a fierce attack, forcing her to speak out in pain, "Like male models? Is the model in better shape than your husband? More comfortable than I am serving you?

Xu Linzhen did not say a word, only gritted her teeth and refused to cry.

She also knew that the original love of a person can also make the soft nature become stubborn, she has never been so ungrateful to others, but she just does not want to be like the original, everything is not taken to heart.

Already caring, there is no way to be unwanted, she is sad for her ugly appearance, but she has sunk in, unable to control herself.

Instead of saying goodbye to Liao Chen, it is better to say that she can't get along with herself.

Liao Chen touched her cheeks in the darkness, and without touching her tears, pushed her to the bed in the previous position.

Rather than stubbornness, Liao Chen would rather see her real expression, or cry or beg, or even scold, or always faint like a gust, but especially annoying.

That day, he played cards with several friends in Yesheng, and Xu Linyi worked overtime at the publishing house, and the information was not returned.

It was still a cluster of flowers, but somehow, smelling the smell of the rich perfume climbing on his shoulders, he had a headache and did not hold back his temper and threw a cold eye.

The flower immediately stood up in fright, and changed places with a white face and embarrassment.

When Liao Chen was not angry, he was still playful, everyone could control his fear and throw him up, he was really cold, even Yin Kaixiu was not willing to recruit him.

Yin Kaile didn't know whether he didn't have a look or wanted to liven up the atmosphere, and asked him with a smile, "Second brother, I heard that your little girlfriend hid at home?"

Liao Chen lowered his eyes to cover his impatience, he had only been Xu Linzhen alone for more than a year, and he was very busy, and he had just returned from a business trip from other places at the peak of the fire.

After being released by Xu Linzhen for two nights, he said a little out of measure, "The family raises only finches to find a fresh one."

Yin Kaile was stunned, "Hey, don't say you haven't found out, second brother, you're still head back, why don't you bring it out to play?"

Liao Chen threw out a card and went, "Work is busy.

Yin Kaile grew up in a big family, although he was not a half-human spirit, and he was a bit of a second brother of Liao, why was he not happy.

It may be a lucky happy disaster, or it may be watching fun, he came to Xun, "In this regard, we have more experience than the second brother, what kind of class are we all raised, and we are not anxious to let her resign?" With the second brother, you feed two more bites of food, not better than any job?

Without waiting for Liao Chen to speak, Yin Kaile felt that he was going to lose his cards again, and had the idea of the side, "It's not interesting to play cards, second brother, let's make a bet, if your little girlfriend can resign within a few months, I will give you the big spring ribbon of the football that is ready to give my grandfather to decorate you, if not, you send me Bugatti, how?"

Liao Chen threw the card, stared at Yin Kaile lightly, did not say that he did not agree, only sneered, "You have not lost enough?"
When
Yin Kaile was coaxing with the others, Liao Chen Yuguang saw a woman with a better chest than a face, staring at him like she was going to eat people, and it seemed that she was playing with Chang San'er's girlfriend.

He was not interested in finding a woman who regarded himself as a monkey to find anger, and directly got up and went back to the Baochen Villa.

Or did I know today that the woman was Xu Linyao's honey.

Xu Linyao's body was forced to hold back, and she was like a frightened butterfly, wanting to fly and unable to fly.

Liao Chen refused to let go of her wings, and with his hands and lips, he almost forced her to the extreme, but he never gave her relief.

In the end, Xu Linyao's tears were always irritated, crying badly, and his voice was rustling, so that he could give him a satisfaction.

After a long time, Xu Linyao's skin was tender and tender, Liao Chen's strength was more out of control than usual, and her wrist looked particularly shocking.

Liao Chen went downstairs to get the medicine box up, Xu Linzhen was still powerless to breathe, only exposing beautiful butterfly bones lying on the pillow, the star-blue quilt could cover the white, and the stabbing beast had signs of recovery.

Liao Chen took a deep breath and medicated her wrist, and Xu Linyi shook her arm and struggled.

"What the hell are you stubborn about with me?" Liao Chen put people in his arms, "Did you promise to resign yourself?"

Xu Linyao's tears fell even more fiercely, and she wanted to say that she promised to think that he cared, that he felt that he loved her a little.

The love she made was better than just trying to have a new pleasure, she thought she had touched the river of love, and just after taking a leap of joy, she found that it was the end of the world, and she couldn't go through it anyway.

Liao Chen's face stared at her red cheeks, and on the face of the hibiscus, the long thick black eyelashes could not hold the crystals, allowing the beads of tears to fall one by one, which was pitiful and painful.

"Looking at the lack of temper, the worst temper is you, but anything that is not as good as you want, without saying a word, you will be cold, who gives you the stinky disease that you are accustomed to?" Liao Chen slowly applied the ointment and did not want to endure any longer.

Heartbroken about her mental illness, he has been holding on to her, and he really likes to be with Xu Linma, that is, the file is particularly tasteful.

But she was not pleased, and if he was impatient, he would throw this bird mercilessly, and she might not be able to live well.

"Let you contact me, did you take the initiative to call me once, text me once?" Asked if you would like to move over, how many times did I ask you? Which time did I force you to agree? The more Liao Chen said, the colder his face became, and he didn't like people who were affectionate.

Pulling over Xu Linyao's shoulder, he pinched his chin and forced her to look up, "What happened to you on your birthday, and now you won't say, I'm all up to you, right?" I don't want you to work so hard, I don't want you to tire out other problems again and again, isn't it for your own good?

Xu Linyao's heart was sour as if she had been soaked with hot vinegar, "I took the initiative to contact you, do you love me?" You just get upset, right?

She made Xun Er push him, "Let the assistant arrange everything, have I ever said that I don't like to hear Qin Yao convey your words?" Am I making love with him?

Liao Chen listened to her words and was so angry that he hated not being able to do her again, "You don't like to contact your assistant, and I don't like to force others, isn't it that you want to be with me?" I gave you a rank, or did I have to force you to move over, I don't want face?

Xu Linyao's eyes closed and she couldn't stop her tears from falling down, "Why do you want me to move here, I know in my heart, I only want you to love me even a little,I even recognize the pack, but you only think of me as a pleasure, so why should I move here!

Liao Chen hugged her tightly to prevent her from struggling, kissing her tears, "I want to really treat you as fun, let the publishing house expel you earlier?" I didn't promise to bet with anyone.

Xu Linmei cried out in grievance, she did not know whether it was meaningful for her to give up her school and career and look forward to a mirage.

She was just sad for herself, and the longer she was with Liao Chen, the more she understood that this man would not love her, but her addiction was too deep to let go.

She misty her slightly swollen apricot eyes and murmured, "Liao Chen, will you love me?" Can I wait, will you love me even a little?

Liao Chen looked down at her eyes as cold as wolves on the snowy field, and there was no lack of cruelty in her reason, "Love and love are both false, and when you have seen the real law of survival, you will understand that only what can be really pinched in your palm for your use is the most important."

Seeing that she couldn't help herself crying, Liao Chen touched her head and stroked, "You are still too young, I can give you the foundation of your life, and when you are mature, you will understand that love is the most useless."
Liao Chen knew from an early age that his father Liao Ruying had only seen the eldest son, and that he and his younger brother Liao Xuan were the products of
Liao Ruying's legitimate solution to physiological needs.

When Liao Ruying discovered Liao Han's unintentional family business, he could only see Liao Chen.

It is not love, it is the maintenance of self-interest.

And his mother married Liao Ruying, saying that the good point is the family marriage, and the bad point is to keep the Zhou family from completely defeated.

But the Zhou family's face is even more ugly than his sister-in-law Lin's family, and it is still a smoke miasma drilling camp, and Zhou Qin only cares about the identity of his mother, except for the sins she suffered during childbirth, she has never really fulfilled her mother's responsibilities for a day.

Even affection is so vain, how can love exist.

Liao Chen has experienced four years of life and death in the desert of the Black Triangle, and he does not believe in feelings, only the interests that can be held in the palm of his hand.

He thought about it and said gently, "You don't want to stay at home, it's all up to you, just don't do that tiring job again." I'll open a café for you, or open a bookstore, and if you want to do translation, help me translate documents, and the salary is at your disposal.

Xu Linma closed her eyes, she was crying tired, and her voice was so weak that it seemed that she would faint at any moment, "Open me a flower shop."

She did not understand love in the first place, and all her impressions of love came from the romantic story of Chang Xingzhou and Zheng Chuyao.

But the prince and princess of the idol drama will also be knocked down by reality, how can she expect to have the love that only exists in the story?

Xu Linma has always been a selfish person, and she will not force what she does not get.

However, even if she was selfish and cowardly like her in order to live well, she could not make up her mind to leave Liao Chen.

Just like that, the innocence ended here, and the golden jade cage she lived.

I only hope that this false warmth can last longer than the flowering period, so as to give her time, hoping that one day I can quit the addiction that Liao Chen brought to her.

The author has something to say:

the next chapter v Oh, the swastika update and the red packet package are the same, after writing it will be more ~

[Next chapter warning: heartbreak awakening]

[ The next chapter of the warning: the most hanging canary sparrow]

have the heart to write a cold and simple female protagonist, who has been wronged and praised the ashes, it should be very cool, but when chasing the novel, every time I look back at the front is a good heartache, it is really a cruel hand on the female goose, so the first time the pen is to give less cruel hands, do not wait for the male protagonist to be dumped and start to enter, it is a duel between two bad things.

The next training pen is also a small short story, asking for a pre-receipt of "Slightly Fat Love Song" ~

copywriter———— Yu Mo gave Ji Lishen the first year of secretaryship, she felt that no love is very good, always better than the humbleness

of love.

The next year she thought, love is more humble, anyway, she doesn't eat loss.

The third year she repented, but found that she had long fallen into the sea of love that Ji Li was deeply worried about, and he had not given himself the opportunity to jump ashore.

Later, Yu Mo understood that she had not loved anyone in the first thirty years in order to accumulate strength, along with those missed innocent and bad times, and love him better for the rest of her life.

The story of the train secretary and the bad film industry boss.